Allergy EHR Software Workflow and Content:
- Types of allergens: inhaled, ingested, contact, with reactionary causes and symptoms; risks and benefits of allergy testing.
- PrognoCIS Allergy Electronic Health Records templates to include but not limited to allergy types: food, seasonal, pet, and drug.
- Allergy skin testing and blood tests for allergies
- Treatment workflow: antihistamines, decongestants, anticholinergic nasal allergy sprays, steroid nasal sprays, allergy shots, mast cell inhibitors, dehumidifiers for allergies, leukotriene inhibitors.
- Allergy EHR software includes common HPI complaints: asthma, eczema, testing templates; environmental and food allergens.
- Patient educations materials are available: asthma triggers and management; or import your own.
- Our Allergy EHR software is HIPAA compliant, ICD-10 compliant, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 certified