Cardiology EHR from PrognoCIS is designed to be customized for your practice. Read our Cardiology EHR case study to understand why Dr. Hassan Kafri, an interventional cardiologist using PrognoCIS Cardiology EHR software, is pleased with the immediate access to patient records through our mobile app. We are listed in the buyer’s guides for The Heart Rhythm Society, an organization specializing in cardiac pacing and electrophysiology, and the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, an leader in cardiovascular imaging. Find us in the HRS buyer’s guide and the ASNC buyer’s guide.
Cardiology EHR Software Workflow:
- New and returning patient treatment plans for echocardiogram report exercise stress test, Holter monitor report, palpitations, progress note, vascular re-evaluation.
- Cardiology EHR software procedure templates include: angioplasty, artificial heart valve surgery, bypass surgery, cardiomyoplasty, heart transplant, TMR.
- Cardiac testing templates such as blood tests are available for analyzing cholesterol transport behavior, HDL, LDL, triglycerides, homocysteine, C-reactive protein, blood sugar are all included.
- Cardiology EHR includes Rx Helper, a powerful prescription analytics tool that uses millions of de-identified prescriptions.
- Our Cardiology EHR software is HIPAA compliant, ICD-10 compliant, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 certified.