Electronic health record software from PrognoCIS offers a customizable workflow designed for your practice. PrognoCIS EHR also offers medical billing services, telemedicine with custom mobile apps, integrated patient payments, and more.
- ICD-10 compliant and Meaningful Use certified
- Customizable EHR workflow and content for your specialty
- Mature product with 10+ years of EHR performance
- Your choice of cloud and local server based
- Interoperable with your eRx (e-prescription), PACs and lab connectivity
- Scalable from single physician clinics to large, multi-location and specialty
- Time-proven implementation methods for a successful EHR transition
Visit our Denali Hub to see what’s new in PrognoCIS Denali.
PrognoCIS EHR Feature Selection Guide
|PrognoCIS Features||PrognoCIS Prime||PrognocIS Productivity||PrognoCIS Premier|
Customizable workflow and templates are created for your practice's specialty
24/7 support staff are available via support ticket, phone, email, or chat
Quickly prescribe or refill prescriptions and send directly to the patient's preferred pharmacy
Electronically sign documents within EMR or patient portal with our HIPAA compliant e-signature feature
|Meaningful Use Support
Choose from two service offerings to ensure your MU attestations are smooth and hassle-free
Easily share lab results, appointment reminders, statements, and prescriptions with patients
Have patients complete secure credit card transactions from the comfort of their homes
Identify patient eligibility and easily reconcile patient accounting and insurance billing
|Revenue Cycle Management
Use our RCM services to process statements and handle your claims, while you connect with patients
Quickly enroll your practice with third-party payers and begin seeing patients
- Fully integrated EHR and practice management solution; access patient records, document hospital rounds and prescribe medication remotely. Includes Rx Helper, a powerful prescription analytics tool that uses millions of de-identified prescriptions
- Scalable from single physician clinics to large, multi-location and specialty; cloud-based or client server models deployable. Seamless communication between practice and labs, radiology, pharmacies, and referring doctors
- Multiple methods of data entry, such as point and click, voice and handwriting recognition; complete scheduling management and health reminders; e-prescription and lab automation
- iPhone and iPad compatible; new iPhone App feature: Dragon voice recognition
- HIPAA & ICD-10 compliant; CCHIT, ONC-ATCB, and Meaningful Use certified; HL-7 interfacing
- Store and capture patient data quickly, securely and intuitively. With PrognoCIS, you and your staff can easily document patient data using multiple data entry methods such as point & click, speech recognition and handwriting recognition. Once data is contained within the EHR, PrognoCIS allows for lightning-fast retrieval using an intuitive search functionality that allows you to search across your entire patient database based on specific requests. No more hunting for missing charts.
- Alert staff about patient health info, and decrease your liability. Keep staff aware of patient health maintenance, allergies, drug-drug interactions and more with frequent, timely updates, EHR notifications and alerts.
- Communicate seamlessly with other medical facilities. Whether you need to share data with a laboratory, another physician or a pharmacy, PrognoCIS EHR makes it possible. We support multiple interfaces for the purpose of improved inter-office communication, collaboration, and overall patient care.
- Practice more efficient Medical Billing. Each complaint within PrognoCIS has ICD codes assigned to it, making Medical Billing easier. Our software also enables you to confidently charge the appropriate level of service based on your encounter using our built-in E&M coding. Additionally, encounters are quickly converted to billable EDI and paper claims for fast reimbursements.
- The latest technologies for your practice. PrognoCIS works with a variety of devices, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets and even smartphones.
- Our cloud-based technology allows for easy access over the Internet using a standard web browser.