PrognoCIS EHR Pre-Holiday Raffle: Participate in an EHR software demo by December 15th to be automatically entered in an HDTV raffle.
Schedule your demonstration today.
PrognoCIS EHR offers:
- ICD-10 compliant and Meaningful Use certified
- Customizable EHR workflow and content for your specialty
- Mature product with 10+ years of EHR performance
- Your choice of cloud and local server based
- Interoperable with your eRx (e-prescription), PACs and lab connectivity
- Scalable from single physician clinics to large, multi-location and specialty
- Time-proven implementation methods for a successful EHR transition
Visit our Denali Hub to see what’s new in PrognoCIS Denali.
PrognoCIS EHR Feature Selection Guide
|PrognoCIS Features||PrognoCIS Prime||PrognocIS Productivity||PrognoCIS Premier|
Customizable workflow and templates are created for your practice's specialty
24/7 support staff are available via support ticket, phone, email, or chat
Quickly prescribe or refill prescriptions and send directly to the patient's preferred pharmacy
Electronically sign documents within EMR or patient portal with our HIPAA compliant e-signature feature
|Meaningful Use Support
Choose from two service offerings to ensure your MU attestations are smooth and hassle-free
Easily share lab results, appointment reminders, statements, and prescriptions with patients
Have patients complete secure credit card transactions from the comfort of their homes
Identify patient eligibility and easily reconcile patient accounting and insurance billing
|Revenue Cycle Management
Use our RCM services to process statements and handle your claims, while you connect with patients
- Fully integrated EHR and practice management solution; access patient records, document hospital rounds and prescribe medication remotely. Includes Rx Helper, a powerful prescription analytics tool that uses millions of de-identified prescriptions
- Scalable from single physician clinics to large, multi-location and specialty; cloud-based or client server models deployable. Seamless communication between practice and labs, radiology, pharmacies, and referring doctors
- Multiple methods of data entry, such as point and click, voice and handwriting recognition; complete scheduling management and health reminders; e-prescription and lab automation
- iPhone and iPad compatible; new iPhone App feature: Dragon voice recognition
- HIPAA & ICD-10 compliant; CCHIT, ONC-ATCB, and Meaningful Use certified; HL-7 interfacing
- Store and capture patient data quickly, securely and intuitively. With PrognoCIS, you and your staff can easily document patient data using multiple data entry methods such as point & click, speech recognition and handwriting recognition. Once data is contained within the EHR, PrognoCIS allows for lightning-fast retrieval using an intuitive search functionality that allows you to search across your entire patient database based on specific requests. No more hunting for missing charts.
- Alert staff about patient health info, and decrease your liability. Keep staff aware of patient health maintenance, allergies, drug-drug interactions and more with frequent, timely updates, EHR notifications and alerts.
- Communicate seamlessly with other medical facilities. Whether you need to share data with a laboratory, another physician or a pharmacy, PrognoCIS EHR makes it possible. We support multiple interfaces for the purpose of improved inter-office communication, collaboration, and overall patient care.
- Practice more efficient Medical Billing. Each complaint within PrognoCIS has ICD codes assigned to it, making Medical Billing easier. Our software also enables you to confidently charge the appropriate level of service based on your encounter using our built-in E&M coding. Additionally, encounters are quickly converted to billable EDI and paper claims for fast reimbursements.
- The latest technologies for your practice. PrognoCIS works with a variety of devices, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets and even smartphones.
- Our cloud-based technology allows for easy access over the Internet using a standard web browser.
To facilitate a successful EHR transition, we assign all healthcare professionals a qualified implementation manager. This specialist’s job includes: gathering pertinent information, such as provider demographics, NPI number and Surescripts DEA number; coordinating the implementation of Medical Billing and lab interfaces; helping physicians get the EHR set up to match their practice’s workflow; and training a point of contact at the practice on how to use the EHR. The implementation process typically takes 6 to 8 weeks, but it can vary from one practice to the next. We also offer a scanning and attaching service that’s cost-effective and time-saving. Attaching the now-scanned documents is the added value from our scanning service, other benefits include: digitizing your existing paper charts; having quick easy access to patient data that’s accurate and secure; and receiving HIPAA-compliant quality control. Since each practice is unique and the size of the practice is individualized, please discuss your needs with your PrognoCIS representative for an accurate price quote. Time and price varies depending on need.
For hospitals and healthcare practices, EHR systems are like the brain of the whole operation, facilitating the relay of information and putting valuable data at providers’ fingertips in seconds. Getting data into an EHR; however, can be a challenge, particularly if the system you choose isn’t compatible with workflow processes or other technologies being used by your organization. Many organizations learn this lesson too late, but the good news for you is that switching EHRs isn’t impossible – and doing so sooner rather than later can save you headaches in the long term.For PrognoCIS users who are current on their annual contract and require additional assistance beyond the Resource Center, Bizmatics offers unlimited support through our Tech Support Department. Our Support Technicians are equipped with the tools to meet both simple and complex challenges, from helping users set their software up for the required Meaningful Use Stage 1 elements to adding a new provider to the EHR.In order to address the problems of physicians like you, we have designed an EHR solution geared not only towards Meaningful Use, but towards practicality and ease of use. Because of this, and because of our focus on making it easy to switch to PrognoCIS, our clients are highly satisfied and our team is steadily growing.
We provide professional services to interface PrognoCIS with various third-party hardware and software solutions. PrognoCIS multi-tier architecture is based on industry standards which enable it to be interfaced using various techniques. Our team of highly trained engineers will develop interfaces with third party devices, government data repositories, financial systems, third party software vendors like inventory management, etc. Our rapid development methodology SDLC, allow us to specify, develop prototypes, test and deliver solutions on time and within budgets.Our comprehensive Services Portfolio helps you create and sustain an adaptive organization that spells business agility. Our Technology services help provide better patient care through state-of-the-art healthcare solutions. Our staff includes healthcare domain experts and technology specialists. Using our proven SPLC methodology to manage IT projects within time and budget, we deliver quality solutions cost-effectively. We offer custom services designed to increase your return on IT. PrognoCIS eTools provides an easy way to integrate third-party software solutions with PrognoCIS. The eTools software toolkit is based on industry standard protocols. Most of the third-party applications support one or more of these, making the integration process simple and effortless.
Getting used to a new EHR takes time, which is why we do our part to reduce the learning curve for clients. When your organization first gets started with PrognoCIS, we assign an Implementation Specialist to serve as your personal guide through the installation, implementation, and training processes. The specialist will work with a point of contact at your organization to collect all necessary information and ensure a seamless & successful EHR transition to PrognoCIS. Once your patient data has been migrated into PrognoCIS, your Implementation Specialist will help you set up the EHR to make sure it interfaces with the other systems your organization works with. This includes medical devices, practice management software, and local and national labs. The Implementation Specialist will also work with you to customize different aspects of the EHR to match your workflow and specific charting needs. Learning about your EHR is an ongoing process, and we know that many physicians like to learn at their own pace. To help you and your staff, we have an online Resource Center with training tools such as videos with detailed explanations. We also provide unlimited technical support by phone, email and online chat.