PrognoCIS EHR is in the process of becoming MACRA certified.
The Medicare Access and Chip Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA) aims to reform healthcare by promoting a shift to value-based care. Bookmark this page to stay updated on MACRA, MIPS, and more with our articles.
- How to Prepare for 2017 with MACRA Final Ruling
- ACI Program From MACRA to Overhaul Meaningful Use
- Universal Benefits of Value-Based Care
- Reputational Impact of Providers’ MIPS Composite Scores
- Avoiding MACRA Penalties Based on New CMS Guidance
- Telehealth is Healthcare’s New Frontier, Powered by MACRA
Use the following flow chart to determine whether you are a Qualifying Alternative Payment Model (APM) Participant or if you will be subject to the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System.
As MACRA is implemented, Meaningful Use will be replaced by the Advancing Care Information program.