We offer two different Meaningful Use (MU) Support Service Offerings for our customers to select from. Both packages will help your practice in achieving MU attestation to quickly earn financial reimbursements.
1. MU Basic Service Offering:
- Software Setup: You’ll receive assistance with software installation. A confirmation on everything working is required; an account manager will verify each measure on a dummy patient.
- Training (4 hours): It’s required that the clinic’s staff attend the free webinars posted on our Resource Center. Once completed, an in-person training session and discussion are provided.
2. MU Upgrade Service Offering:
- Includes everything listed in the MU Basic Package for 3 months.
- Weekly Calls: You’ll a receive call from your account manager on a weekly basis to discuss the progress being made.
- Data Tracking: An account manager will track and analyze your clinic’s progress, making sure that all of your MU requirements have been met.
- Attestation Support: You’ll receive full assistance with your attestation.
PrognoCIS MU Assistance
Regarding “Complete EHR” Certification
This Complete EHR is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by ICSA Labs in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
For hospitals and healthcare practices, EHR systems are like the brain of the whole operation, facilitating the relay of information and putting valuable data at providers’ fingertips in seconds. Getting data into an EHR; however, can be a challenge, particularly if the system you choose isn’t compatible with workflow processes or other technologies being used by your organization. Many organizations learn this lesson too late, but the good news for you is that switching EHRs isn’t impossible – and doing so sooner rather than later can save you headaches in the long term.
Under your MU Service Agreement, you’re entitled to receive assistance from an Account Manager who will work with your clinic to help you achieve MU certification. Depending upon the MU package that you select (listed above), you’ll receive assistance with setting up our software and designated hours of in-person training.
For PrognoCIS users who are current on their annual contract and require additional assistance beyond the Resource Center, Bizmatics offers unlimited support through our Tech Support Department. Our Support Technicians are equipped with the tools to meet both simple and complex challenges, from helping users set their software up for the required Meaningful Use Stage 1 elements to adding a new provider to the EHR.