Several of today’s leading occupational medicine companies using PrognoCIS EHR software have proved it’s capability in improving client productivity and lowering company cost. Read our occupational medicine case study to see examples of how PrognoCIS can improve your company’s overall workflow. One the most powerful features of our software is embedded Case Management. It is integrated both clinically and financially at the accident (or ‘case’) level which is invaluable to W/Comp, Auto, or any other injury-oriented practice (Occupation & Environmental, Pain Management, Neurology, Orthopedic, etc.).
Occupational Medicine Workflow & Content
- Injury treatment, pre-employment physicals, medical surveillance, instant testing for drug and alcohol use, specialty and therapeutic care, DOT related testing procedures and compliance regulations, urgent care procedures and visit related care.
- Access patient records, document hospital rounds and prescribe medication remotely.
- Employers registered with the clinic can view employee documents and statements with the new Employer Portal
- Worker’s compensation reports, pre- and post-surgery evaluation.
- Includes Rx Helper, a powerful prescription analytics tool that uses millions of de-identified prescriptions.
- Charge capture is an automatic by-product of your documentation; customized SOAP note templates; E&M coding assistance.
- Texting feature for appointment reminders.
- HIPAA compliant, ICD-10 compliant, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 certified
Stay on track by quickly creating your own reports configured to your state’s requirements using PrognoCIS:
- Send out work status update reports quickly from within the application
- Easily fax out Doctor’s first reports with the use of PrognoFax
- Generate PR2 progress reports with a single click of a button