PrognoCIS Practice Management Software:
- Quickly identify and confirm patient insurance benefit eligibility level and copay
- Work with many different clearinghouses*
- Efficiently manage your accounting books
- Easily reconcile patient accounting and insurance billing
- ICD-10 compliant and Meaningful Use certified
- Quick and easy online patient payments
*If your clearinghouse is not listed below, let us know and we will be happy to work with you
6 Hidden Gems to Resolve Your Denied Medical Claims
Missed our recent webinar? Visit our webinar archive to access the powerpoint slides and the webinar recording.
Join the 99% Club
Have you heard of TriZetto’s 99% Club yet? If you are a provider using PrognoCIS EHR and 99% of the claims you have submitted to TriZetto have been error free for a month, you qualify. Learn more about how you can become a member of The 99% Club.
Practice Management Features in PrognoCIS Denali
Enhanced EOB/ERA Processing
- Store and capture patient data quickly, securely and intuitively. With PrognoCIS, you and your staff can easily document patient data using multiple data entry methods such as point & click, voice recognition and handwriting recognition. Once data is contained within the EHR, PrognoCIS allows for lightning-fast retrieval using an intuitive search functionality that allows you to search across your entire patient database based on specific requests. No more hunting for missing charts.
- Alert staff about patient health info, and decrease your liability. Keep staff aware of patient health maintenance, allergies, drug-drug interactions and more with frequent, timely updates, EHR notifications and alerts.
- Communicate seamlessly with other medical facilities. Whether you need to share data with a laboratory, another physician or a pharmacy, PrognoCIS EHR makes it possible. We support multiple interfaces for the purpose of improved inter-office communication, collaboration, and overall patient care.
- Practice more efficient billing. Each complaint within PrognoCIS has ICD codes assigned to it, making billing easier. Our software also enables you to confidently charge the appropriate level of service based on your encounter using our built-in E&M coding. Additionally, encounters are quickly converted to billable EDI and paper claims for fast reimbursements.
- The latest technologies for your practice. PrognoCIS works with a variety of devices, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets and even smartphones.
- Our cloud-based technology allows for easy access over the Internet using a standard web browser.
- Fully integrated EHR and practice management solution; access patient records, document hospital rounds and prescribe medication remotely. Includes Rx Helper, a powerful prescription analytics tool that uses millions of de-identified prescriptions.
- Scalable from single physician clinics to large, multi-location and specialty; cloud-based or client server models deployable. Seamless communication between practice and labs, radiology, pharmacies, and referring doctors.
- Multiple methods of data entry, such as point and click, voice and handwriting recognition; complete scheduling management and health reminders; e-prescription and lab automation. iPhone and
- iPad compatible; new iPhone App feature: Dragon voice recognition.
- HIPAA and ICD-10 compliant; CCHIT, ONC-ATCB, and Meaningful Use certified; HL-7 interfacing.
To facilitate the transition, we assign all healthcare professionals a qualified implementation manager. This specialist’s job includes: gathering pertinent information, such as provider demographics, NPI number and Surescripts DEA number; coordinating the implementation of billing and lab interfaces; helping physicians get the EHR set up to match their practice’s workflow; and training a point of contact at the practice on how to use the EHR. The implementation process typically takes 6 to 8 weeks, but it can vary from one practice to the next.
We also offer a scanning and attaching service that’s cost-effective and time-saving. Attaching the now-scanned documents is the added value from our scanning service, other benefits include: digitizing your existing paper charts; having quick easy access to patient data that’s accurate and secure; and receiving HIPAA-compliant quality control. Since each practice is unique and the size of the practice is individualized, please discuss your needs with your PrognoCIS representative for an accurate price quote. Time and price varies depending on need.
Getting used to a new EHR takes time, which is why we do our part to reduce the learning curve for clients. When your organization first gets started with PrognoCIS, we assign an Implementation Specialist to serve as your personal guide through the installation, implementation, and training processes. The specialist will work with a point of contact at your organization to collect all necessary information and ensure a seamless transition to PrognoCIS.
Once your patient data has been migrated into PrognoCIS, your Implementation Specialist will help you set up the EHR to make sure it interfaces with the other systems your organization works with. This includes medical devices, practice management software, and local and national labs. The Implementation Specialist will also work with you to customize different aspects of the EHR to match your workflow and specific charting needs.
Learning about your EHR is an ongoing process, and we know that many physicians like to learn at their own pace. To help you and your staff, we have an online Resource Center with training tools such as videos with detailed explanations. We also provide unlimited technical support by phone, email and online chat.
Support Line: 408-873-3032