Sleep Medicine EHR from PrognoCIS is designed for your sleep medicine practice, complete with customized templates and content. To learn more about PrognoCIS EHR, refer to our general EHR overview page or request a live demonstration by filling out the form above.
Sleep Medicine Workflow and Content:
- New and returning patient treatment plans for electrocardiogram, electroencephalography, electrooculogram, and electromyography.
- Reports and patient education for: brain activity, eye and limb movement, heart rhythm and rate; oxygen saturation; sleep latency, duration, efficiency, and apnea.
- Patient education materials: narcolepsy, sleep walking; and patient forms: medical history, sleep log are available; or import your own.
- Includes Rx Helper, a powerful prescription analytics tool that uses millions o de-identified prescriptions.
- Charge capture is an automatic by-product of your documentation; customized SOAP note templates; E&M coding assistance.
- HIPAA compliant, ICD-10 compliant, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 certified