Medical Specialty EHR and EMR with easily customizable workflows, templates and content that works on all devices.
PrognoCIS is meaningful use certified and ICD-10 compliant.
Click on your specialty below to learn more or click the buttons above to schedule a live demonstration or sign up for a 30 day complimentary EHR trial.
- Store and capture patient data quickly, securely and intuitively. With PrognoCIS, you and your staff can easily document patient data using multiple data entry methods such as point & click, voice recognition and handwriting recognition. Once data is contained within the EHR, Prognocis allows for lightning-fast retrieval using an intuitive search functionality that allows you to search across your entire patient database based on specific requests. No more hunting for missing charts.
- Alert staff about patient health info, and decrease your liability. Keep staff aware of patient health maintenance, allergies, drug-drug interactions and more with frequent, timely updates, EHR notifications and alerts.
- Communicate seamlessly with other medical facilities. Whether you need to share data with a laboratory, another physician or a pharmacy, PrognoCIS EHR makes it possible. We support multiple interfaces for the purpose of improved inter-office communication, collaboration, and overall patient care.
- Practice more efficient billing. Each complaint within PrognoCIS has ICD codes assigned to it, making billing easier. Our software also enables you to confidently charge the appropriate level of service based on your encounter using our built-in E&M coding. Additionally, encounters are quickly converted to billable EDI and paper claims for fast reimbursements.
- The latest technologies for your practice. PrognoCIS works with a variety of devices, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets and even smartphones.
- Our cloud-based technology allows for easy access over the Internet using a standard web browser.
To facilitate the transition, we assign all healthcare professionals a qualified implementation manager. This specialist’s job includes: gathering pertinent information, such as provider demographics, NPI number and Surescripts DEA number; coordinating the implementation of billing and lab interfaces; helping physicians get the EHR set up to match their practice’s workflow; and training a point of contact at the practice on how to use the EHR. The implementation process typically takes 6 to 8 weeks, but it can vary from one practice to the next.
We also offer a scanning and attaching service that’s cost-effective and time-saving. Attaching the now-scanned documents is the added value from our scanning service, other benefits include: digitizing your existing paper charts; having quick easy access to patient data that’s accurate and secure; and receiving HIPAA-compliant quality control. Since each practice is unique and the size of the practice is individualized, please discuss your needs with your PrognoCIS representative for an accurate price quote. Time and price varies depending on need.
Getting used to a new EHR takes time, which is why we do our part to reduce the learning curve for clients. When your organization first gets started with PrognoCIS, we assign an Implementation Specialist to serve as your personal guide through the installation, implementation, and training processes. The specialist will work with a point of contact at your organization to collect all necessary information and ensure a seamless transition to PrognoCIS.
Once your patient data has been migrated into PrognoCIS, your Implementation Specialist will help you set up the EHR to make sure it interfaces with the other systems your organization works with. This includes medical devices, practice management software, and local and national labs. The Implementation Specialist will also work with you to customize different aspects of the EHR to match your workflow and specific charting needs.
Learning about your EHR is an ongoing process, and we know that many physicians like to learn at their own pace. To help you and your staff, we have an online Resource Center with training tools such as videos with detailed explanations. We also provide unlimited technical support by phone, email and online chat.
Support Line: 408-873-3032