Surgery EHR software from PrognoCIS offers workflow and content customized for your practice. The Society of Thoracic Surgeons is a non-profit organization working towards improving outcomes for thoracic procedures. Find us in the STS buyer’s guide.
To learn more about PrognoCIS EHR, refer to our general EHR overview page or request a live demonstration by filling out the form above.
Surgery EHR Specific Workflow and Content:
- Academic, Cardiothoracic, General, Maxillofacial, Oral, Orthopedic, Otolaryngology (ENT), Pediatric, Plastic, Trauma, and Urology Surgery; Neurosurgery.
- Surgery EHR includes new and established patient visits, office procedures, surgery centers, and hospital documentation.
- Software templates include those designed for consultation, pre-op, post-op, and follow-up visits with patient & family.
- Includes common HPI complaints: appendicitis, gall bladder polyp etc.; procedure templates: abscess incision, colonoscopy, etc.
- Patient education materials are available: abdominal pain, gall bladder surgery, etc. or import your own.
- Charge capture is an automatic by-product of your documentation; customized SOAP note templates; E&M coding assistance.
- HIPAA compliant, ICD-10 compliant, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 certified