Surgery EHR Specific Workflow and Content:
- Academic, Cardiothoracic, General, Maxillofacial, Oral, Orthopedic, Otolaryngology (ENT), Pediatric, Plastic, Trauma, and Urology Surgery; Neurosurgery.
- Surgery EHR includes new and established patient visits, office procedures, surgery centers, and hospital documentation.
- Software templates include those designed for consultation, pre-op, post-op, and follow-up visits with patient & family.
- Includes common HPI complaints: appendicitis, gall bladder polyp etc.; procedure templates: abscess incision, colonoscopy, etc.
- Patient education materials are available: abdominal pain, gall bladder surgery, etc. or import your own.
- Charge capture is an automatic by-product of your documentation; customized SOAP note templates; E&M coding assistance.
- HIPAA compliant, ICD-10 compliant, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 certified