Today Bizmatics announced the launch of the V2BN9 software, which offers new features for both the EMR and PM modules of the PrognoCIS solution. Want to know a few of the perks?
Updates to the EMR Module:
- Network-to-network provider connectivity certified by Surescripts (one of the first five vendors to offer this)
- Enhancements in Meaningful Use reporting
- Support for World Health Organization growth charts
- Bi-directional Quest lab interface
- Powerful new OB/GYN EHR module
- Patients can complete medical history forms online and check themselves in for appointment using iPad or tablet
Updates to the Practice Management Module:
- Complete support of Tertiary Billing workflow, Employer Billing workflow and Rural Health billing with Ub04 institutional claims through electronic data interchange
- New functionality to decrease delays in claims submission
- Patient payment plans and readable attachments from clearing houses like Gateway
Read the whole press release here.