You ask the questions, and we will show you the answers.
Request Your Demo Today!
* These fields are required.
Why Should You Change to PrognoCIS
- Tailored Specialty Customized to meet your individual needs
- Seamless Migration of data from your current EHR
- AWS Cloud-based, HIPAA compliant, and Meaningful Use Certified.
- Cost-effective, scalable for individual practice needs
- Referral Management system
- Consultations in office or from home with a built-in app
- Interactive and intuitive workflow designed to meet patient needs and practice efficiency
- Clean customer workflow for each individual staff member with visit/procedure Template library
- Continued technological innovation to exceed current standards and meet dynamic industry demands
Switching to PrognoCIS is Simple
PrognoCIS Our Brand
PrognoCIS provides customizable templates that allow physicians to tailor their workflow in accordance with their specific needs and requirements. Through dynamic features like Patient Portal, Medical Billing, RCM, and e-prescription – PrognoCIS streamlines and simplifies the execution of tasks and processes in a physician practice.
Compatible across all devices, other dynamic and powerful solutions offered by PrognoCIS include Practice Management, Telemedicine, Medical Credentialing, e-faxing, and texting.
It would be a pleasure to demonstrate how our Software could streamline your workflow and enhance your patient care.
Electronic health record (EHR) software from PrognoCIS offers a customizable workflow designed for your practice. PrognoCIS EHR also offers medical billing services, telemedicine with custom mobile apps, integrated patient payments, and more.
• Customizable EHR workflow and content for your specialty
• Mature product with 20 years of EHR performance
• Your choice of cloud and local server-based
• Interoperable with your eRx (e-prescription), PACs, and lab connectivity
• Scalable from single physician clinics to large, multi-location and specialty
•Time-proven implementation methods for a successful EHR transition
Seamlessly integrating with PrognoCIS EHR, our Practice Management solution allows for quick and easy billing management, which enables your practice to :
• Quickly identify and confirm patient insurance benefit eligibility level and copay
• Work with many different clearinghouses
• Efficiently manage your accounting books
• Easily reconcile patient accounting and insurance billing
• Quick and easy online patient payments and EOB/ERA processing
• Customized Statements
Medical Billing Services
Integrate PrognoCIS Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) services with your EHR to combine EHR workflow and payment collections into a simple, single source.
Accelerate patient communication for shorter billing cycles. This service will accelerate contact with the patient on behalf of the practice.
EXPLORE OUR SPECIALTIES & SERVICES
Medical Specialty EHR software with easily customizable workflows, templates, and content that works on all devices. You can schedule a live demonstration where we will demonstrate the extraordinary versatility of our EHR software.
PrognoCIS Telemedicine EHR solutions are designed to extend the functions and connectivity of your practice’s EHR software using integrated mobile applications. Text, email and video work together to make patient engagement only a click away, providing the most convenient working conditions to see more patients at lower costs.
Patient Portal – PrognoCIS allows patients and practices to connect from any device type that’s connected to the internet – tablets, smartphones, PCs or Macs. Our portal provides secure communication between patients and providers. Medical staff can send messages such as appointment reminders, electronic statements, and lab results to patients.
Recommended for you!
A selection of resources are available below to help you in your search for the best EHR to suit your needs
Bizmatics joins hands with Merck Manual for Medical Reference & Patient Education Content in their EHR
This partnership enhances Bizmatics’ EHR experience with Merck Manual’s stellar medical reference and patient education content. SAN JOSE, Calif. (PRWEB) January 12, 2021 Merck Manuals is integrating its comprehensive provider reference and patient education material into Bizmatics’ Electronic Health Record (EHR) software – PrognoCIS. This integration endorses greater learning and sharing of medical educational materials between
Download the full Cardiology EHR Case Study pdf Dr. Hassan Kafri is an interventional cardiologist in Chula Vista, CA who provides specialized care for the heart and cardiovascular system. Though Dr. Kafri had experience in paper-based documentation, he looked for an electronic health record (EHR) software to provide his practice with effective
Healthcare 2.0The Future Of Telehealth The Pivot to Deliver First-Line Care with Virtual Visit Technology There is a growing priority in providing virtual visits and telehealth solutions due to the COVID-19 pandemic. What you need to realize is that this emphasis on telemedicine is a permanent pivot in the healthcare
Connect with us via Calendly or the web form.
We will show you firsthand why PrognoCIS is the preferred EHR of healthcare going into the 20’s and beyond.
Request Your Demo Today!
We can be available within 30 minutes
* These fields are required.