Imagine taking a demo where You ask the questions and we show you the answers.
Request Your Demo Today!
* These fields are required.
Why Should You Change to PrognoCIS ?
- Tailored Specialty Customized to meet your individual needs.
- Seamless Migration of data from your current EHR.
- Cloud-based, HIPAA compliant and Meaningful Use Certified.
- Cost-effective, scalable for individual practice needs.
- Referral Management system
- Consultations in office or from home with a built-in app
- Interactive and intuitive workflow designed to meet patient needs and practice efficiency.
- Clean customer workflow for each individual staff member with visit/procedure Template library.
- Continued technological innovation to exceed current standards and meet dynamic industry demands.
PrognoCIS Our Brand
PrognoCIS provides customizable templates that allow physicians to tailor their workflow in accordance with their specific needs and requirements. Through dynamic features like Patient Portal, Medical Billing, RCM, and e-prescription – PrognoCIS streamlines and simplifies the execution of tasks and processes in a physician practice.
Compatible across all devices, other dynamic and powerful solutions offered by PrognoCIS include Practice Management, Telemedicine, Medical Credentialing, e-faxing, and texting.
It would be a pleasure to demonstrate how our Software could streamline your workflow and enhance your patient care.
Electronic health record (EHR) software from PrognoCIS offers a customizable workflow designed for your practice. PrognoCIS EHR also offers medical billing services, telemedicine with custom mobile apps, integrated patient payments, and more.
• Customizable EHR workflow and content for your specialty
• Mature product with 20 years of EHR performance
• Your choice of cloud and local server based
• Interoperable with your eRx (e-prescription), PACs and lab connectivity
• Scalable from single physician clinics to large, multi-location and specialty
• Time-proven implementation methods for a successful EHR transition
Seamlessly integrating with PrognoCIS EHR, our Practice Management solution allows for quick and easy billing management, which enables your practice to –
• Quickly identify and confirm patient insurance benefit eligibility level and copay
• Work with many different clearinghouses
• Efficiently manage your accounting books
• Easily reconcile patient accounting and insurance billing
• Quick and easy online patient payments and EOB/ERA processing
• Customized Statements
By using PrognoCIS Medical Billing Services, your practice will benefit from the services provided by our
We assist you with provider enrollment and becoming an
in-network provider so that you can receive reimbursements from each carrier.
Revenue Cycle Management
Integrate PrognoCIS Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) services with your EHR to combine EHR workflow and payment collections into a simple, single source.
Accelerate patient communication for shorter billing cycles. This service will accelerate contact with the patient on behalf of the practice.
EXPLORE OUR SPECIALTIES & SERVICES
Medical Specialty EHR software with easily customizable workflows, templates, and content that works on all devices. You can schedule a live demonstration where we will demonstrate the extraordinary versatility of our EHR software.
PrognoCIS Telemedicine EHR solutions are designed to extend the functions and connectivity of your practice’s EHR software sing integrated mobile applications. Text, email and video work together to make patient engagement only a click away, providing the most convenient working conditions to see more patients at lower costs.
Patient Portal – PrognoCIS allows patients and practices to connect from any device type that’s connected to the internet – tablets, smartphones, Cs or Macs. Our portal provides secure communication between patients and providers. Medical staff can send messages such as appointment reminders, electronic statements, and lab results to patients.
Think about everything a senior with significant health issues must go through to see a doctor. They schedule an appointment, arrange for travel, and then take all the risks involved to get out of their home to get the care they need. Now consider how this scenario could be different from telemedicine or telehealth. The
Telemedicine is becoming more widely available and it will soon be an expectation, rather than a novelty. A situation like the current COVID-19 pandemic brought this option into the spotlight, but telehealth and video visits were already increasing in use prior to this event. One question that physicians and practices have struggled with is determining telehealth
Telehealth, or telemedicine, represents a grand opportunity in modern health management across the full lineup of care settings. While telehealth was once regaled to the fringe of medicine, it now forms a huge share of the market and offers practices the ability to see more patients, lower operating expenses, and improve community health in one
You will be pleasantly surprised at just how good PrognoCIS is. Connect with us via Calendly or the web form.
Request Your Demo Today!
We can be available within 30 minutes
* These fields are required.