Chiropractic EHR software
Chiropractic treatment focuses on the relationship between the body’s structure, mainly the spine and it’s functioning. Chiropractors use a variety of treatment approaches but primarily conduct adjustments to the spine or manipulations to other parts of the body with the goal of correcting alignment problems, alleviating pain, and supporting the body’s natural ability to heal itself. It is primarily used as a pain relief alternative for muscles, joints, and bones.
PrognoCIS understands the importance of a chiropractor’s efforts in alleviating pain and discomfort for their patients. Our Chiropractic EHR is therefore built with custom features, reports, and templates focussing on consultations for new and returning patients, duration and frequency of symptoms, the cause of pain, alleviation techniques, treatments for lower back pain, lab analysis, X-ray examinations and more.
- New and returning patient treatment plans for chiropractic treatments for lower back pain; laboratory analysis and X-ray examination to locate subluxations.
- Chiropractic EHR includes templates for new and returning patient consultation; duration and frequency of symptoms, pain area cause and alleviation techniques.
- Case history focus includes family, occupational, dietary and social history and lifestyle; probing details based on response to answers.
- Chiropractic EHR software includes common HPI complaints: knee and shoulder injury; diagnostic templates: knee, lumbar and thoracic spine; anatomical diagrams: back side, lateral view.
- Charge capture is an automatic by-product of your documentation; customized SOAP note templates; E&M coding assistance; billing and scheduling software; multiple interfaces: PACS, lab.
- Our Chiropractic EHR software is HIPAA and ICD-10 compliant; CCHIT, ONC-ATCB, and Meaningful Use certified; HL-7 interfacing.
- Store and capture patient data quickly, securely and intuitively. With PrognoCIS Chiropractic EHR software, you and your staff can easily document patient data using multiple data entry methods such as point & click, voice recognition and handwriting recognition. Once data is contained within the Chiropractic EHR, Prognocis allows for lightning-fast retrieval using an intuitive search functionality that allows you to search across your entire patient database based on specific requests. No more hunting for missing charts.
- Alert staff about patient health info, and decrease your liability. Keep staff aware of patient health maintenance, allergies, drug-drug interactions and more with frequent, timely updates, EHR notifications and alerts.
- Communicate seamlessly with other medical facilities. Whether you need to share data with a laboratory, another physician or a pharmacy, PrognoCIS Chiropractic EHR makes it possible. We support multiple interfaces for the purpose of improved inter-office communication, collaboration, and overall patient care.
- Practice more efficient billing. Each complaint within PrognoCIS has ICD codes assigned to it, making billing easier. Our Chiropractic EHR software also enables you to confidently charge the appropriate level of service based on your encounter using our built-in E&M coding. Additionally, encounters are quickly converted to billable EDI and paper claims for fast reimbursements.
- The latest technologies for your practice. PrognoCIS Chiropractic EHR works with a variety of devices, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets and even smartphones.
- Our cloud-based technology allows for easy access over the Internet using a standard web browser.