PrognoCIS is a part of Harris Computer company with several hundred employees. We’ve been in the electronic medical record and electronic health record market for over 18 years.
Who are PrognoCIS
PrognoCIS EHR Software is a product rich in features with a clinic-tailored specialty workflow. PrognoCIS is engineered, owned, and serviced by Bizmatics Inc. The corporation has been headquartered in the Silicon Valley of California since 2001.
At the core of PrognoCIS EHR infrastructure is a user-friendly, clear navigation path to a comprehensive encounter note and is fully certified by CMS.
PrognoCIS Software is a complete HealthCare IT solution for ambulatory medical clinics in a smaller practice setting as well as large group clinics servicing many providers in multi-specialty clinics.
PrognoCIS encompasses Electronic Health Records, Practice Management, Revenue Cycle Management Services, Electronic Prescriptions, Bilateral Laboratory Interfaces, Patient Portal and Telemedicine as a highlighted list of popular features.
Amazon Web Services helps to deliver high security, fast retrievable patient records, and a reliable, stable cloud-based solution providing unmatched client satisfaction.
Equality, diversification, and an open dialog forum promote and encourages our workforce to drive ideas and deliver solutions to grow and service.
Table of Contents
Meet the PrognoCIS team
PrognoCIS Customer Success Stories
Most clinics face similar challenges with their EHR and Billing. A few examples of our customer’s journeys through implementation, training, and working with Prognocis EHR. We hope it provides a better understanding of our commitment to customer care.
Dr Markle and Hinshaw Franklin, NC
“Dr Hinshaw has been using PrognoCIS since the past 2 years and has been extremely satisfied with this EHR. PrognoCIS solutions have helped increase the financial health of his practice while also helping him in provide excellent patient care.”
PrognoCIS is constantly evolving and changing in line with the medical industry both locally and nationally. Diligence and expert planning enable us to keep ahead of the curve, maintaining a constant up-to-date EHR system for all our customers. Read EHR FAQs
Come visit our booth at one of these upcoming trade shows and learn about PrognoCIS electronic health record software solutions:
The Changing Landscape of E/M Codes in 2021: What You Need To Know
Presenters: Kristen Nehk & Melissa Castillo
Wednesday, September 30th 2020
10:00 AM PST
Occupational Health 101: How To Use Employer Tools Effectively
Presenters: Monica Walker
Wednesday, October, 14th, 2020
11:00 AM PST
We value our employees’ ability to take initiative and seek to hire lifelong learners who are motivated to stay current with the ever-changing technology landscape. We offer a complete range of custom employee benefits plans, including health insurance, personal vacation time, and sick leave. Of course, we’re an equal opportunity employer.
Employer: Bizmatics Inc.
Position: Sales Manager
Hours: Full-time: Forty hours per week
Work site: 4010 Moorpark Ave, Suite 106, San Jose CA 95117. Position permits working from home office anywhere in the US. Approximately 10% travel to various unanticipated worksites throughout US. May/can telecommute.
- Responsible for selling the value proposition for all company/PrognoCIS healthcare platform and services or Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and Insurance Billing Database.
- Sell business services which require a technical background, including demonstrating the entire PrognoCIS Software and Services starting from company overview, end-to-end system workflow to Revenue Cycle Management.
- During Demos, explain available technical solutions within the software to client.
- Analyze client specific requirements with reference to their specialty (Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Urology etc.,) and offer suitable database or technical solutions.
- Identify Key Areas in the practice to offer suitable Customization to their database for better utilization of our Software.
- Work collaboratively in team environment to identify sales, work with cross-functional teams when required, manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up when needed.
- Work on prospecting, lead generation and marketing activities using various means like telephone, email, webinars, on-line presentations and attending conferences.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Work closely with prospective physician practices to generate their interest in the PrognoCIS software and services.
Minimum Education/Experience: Three years of college level study or foreign equivalent in Management Information Systems or related and one-year related work experience. One year experience with Electronic Medical Records and Practice Management Products required.
Send Resume: Applications/resumes should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or mail to Attn: Britanie Cross, HR Generalist, 4010 Moorpark Ave, Suite 106, San Jose CA 95117
Speak with a product expert to select the best Electronic Health Record software,
Practice Management and Medical Billing services to fit your practice.
Contact a Specific Department
EHR Software, Medical Billing, and RCM Sales:
Toll-Free Phone: 1-877-693-6748
If you are trying to log into a patient portal for your personal medical records, please contact your doctor’s office for instructions. Thank you
* These fields are required.