Allergy EHR Software
Customizes your workflow to meet your requirements and your patients.
Allergy EHR software
Allergy and Immunology involve the diagnosis, treatment, and management of disorders related to the immune system. These conditions encompass all age group and range from very common to rare conditions. PrognoCIS understands the support and care that an Allergy doctor and their clinic provide to their patients. Our Allergy and Immunology EHR is therefore built with custom features, reports, and templates to match your personalized needs and provide easy access to patient history, treatment, test results and more.
Allergy EHR Software Workflow:
- Types of allergens: inhaled, ingested, contact, with reactionary causes and symptoms; risks and benefits of allergy testing.
- PrognoCIS Allergy Electronic Health Records templates to include but not limited to allergy types: food, seasonal, pet, and drug.
- Allergy skin testing and blood tests for allergies
- Treatment workflow: antihistamines, decongestants, anticholinergic nasal allergy sprays, steroid nasal sprays, allergy shots, mast cell inhibitors, dehumidifiers for allergies, leukotriene inhibitors.
- Allergy EHR software includes common HPI complaints: asthma, eczema, testing templates; environmental and food allergens.
- Patient educations materials are available: asthma triggers and management; or import your own.
- Our Allergy EHR software is HIPAA compliant, ICD-10 compliant, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 certified
Our EHR software is designed specifically to meet the requirements of an Allergy doctor. It provides customizable templates to track allergies, common Immunology treatments, lab orders, tests, prescription, and more.
Our fully integrated EHR and practice management solution allows for quick and easy billing, enabling your practice to optimize your returns and shorten your revenue cycle.
Our click saving features and automation for notes, order management for labs, ICD codes, e-faxing, e-texting reduces administrative burden and helps you complete your diagnosis and treatment with fewer clicks.
Sign up for a quick Discovery Call from PrognoCIS EHR
Please fill out the fields below
* These fields are required.