Allergy EHR Specialist Software.
Allergy and Immunology involve the diagnosis, treatment, and management of disorders related to the immune system. These conditions encompass all age group and range from very common to rare conditions. Our Allergy EHR Software offers workflows designed for your practice – customizable templates, medication management, allergy tests, patient education material, and more.
Allergy & Immunology EHR Software Workflow and Content:
- Types of allergens: inhaled, ingested, contact, with reactionary causes and symptoms; risks and benefits of allergy testing.
- PrognoCIS Allergy Electronic Health Records templates to include but not limited to allergy types: food, seasonal, pet, and drug.
- Allergy skin testing and blood tests for allergies
- Treatment workflow: antihistamines, decongestants, anticholinergic nasal allergy sprays, steroid nasal sprays, allergy shots, mast cell inhibitors, dehumidifiers for allergies, leukotriene inhibitors.
- Allergy EHR software includes common HPI complaints: asthma, eczema, testing templates; environmental and food allergens.
- Patient educations materials are available: asthma triggers and management; or import your own.
- Our Allergy EHR software is HIPAA compliant, ICD-10 compliant, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 certified