Cardiology EHR Software
Customizes your workflow to meet your requirements and
Cardiology EHR, Medical Billing and Practice Managment Software
Cardiologists diagnose, treat and prevent problems related to the heart and blood vessels. They provide care and treatment to patients who have heart-related ailments like – heart attack, valve disease, high blood pressure, and coronary heart disease. They perform grueling procedures like angioplasty, bypass, and heart transplant and work with patients ranging from young to elderly.
PrognoCIS understands the challenges that a cardiologist faces in curing such tough disorders. Our Cardiology EHR Software is therefore built to increase the overall level of patient care and improve outcomes. With custom features, reports, and templates, PrognoCIS matches your personalized needs as a Cardiologist and provides easy access to patient records – history, treatment, tests results, medication management and more. Our Cardiology EHR allows you to take advantage of features such as monitoring your patients’ cholesterol, lipids, pacemaker function, and blood sugar.
Cardiology EHR Software Workflow:
- New and returning patient treatment plans for echocardiogram report exercise stress test, Holter monitor report, palpitations, progress note, vascular re-evaluation.
- Cardiology EHR software procedure templates include: angioplasty, artificial heart valve surgery, bypass surgery, cardiomyoplasty, heart transplant, TMR.
- Cardiac testing templates such as blood tests are available for analyzing cholesterol transport behavior, HDL, LDL, triglycerides, homocysteine, C-reactive protein, blood sugar are all included.
- Cardiology EHR includes Rx Helper, a powerful prescription analytics tool that uses millions of de-identified prescriptions.
- Our Cardiology EHR software is HIPAA compliant, ICD-10 compliant, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 certified.
Cardiology involves special training in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of disorders of the heart and blood vessels. PrognoCIS understands the support and care that a Cardiologist and their clinic provide to their patients.
Our Cardiology EHR is therefore built with custom features, reports, and templates to match your personalized needs and provide easy access to patient history, treatment, test results and more.
Read our Cardiology EHR case study to understand We are listed in the buyer’s guides for The Heart Rhythm Society, an organization specializing in cardiac pacing and electrophysiology, and the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, a leader in cardiovascular imaging. Find us in the ASNC buyer’s guide.
Sign up for a quick Discovery Call from PrognoCIS EHR
Please fill out the fields below
* These fields are required.