Cardiology involves special training in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of disorders of the heart and blood vessels. PrognoCIS understands the support and care that a Cardiologist and their clinic provide to their patients. Our Cardiology EHR is therefore built with custom features, reports, and templates to match your personalized needs and provide easy access to patient history, treatment, test results and more.
Our EHR software is designed specifically to meet the requirements of Cardiologists. It provides customizable templates to track various procedures, lab orders, test results, prescription and more. Our fully integrated EHR and practice management solution allows for quick and easy billing, enabling your practice to optimize your returns and shorten your revenue cycle. Our click saving features and automation for notes, order management for labs, ICD codes, e-faxing, e-texting reduces administrative burden and helps you complete your diagnosis and treatment with fewer click
Read our Cardiology EHR case study to understand why Dr. Hassan Kafri, an interventional cardiologist using PrognoCIS Cardiology EHR software, is pleased with the immediate access to patient records through our mobile app. We are listed in the buyer’s guides for The Heart Rhythm Society, an organization specializing in cardiac pacing and electrophysiology, and the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, a leader in cardiovascular imaging. Find us in the ASNC buyer’s guide.
Cardiology EHR Software Workflow:
- New and returning patient treatment plans for echocardiogram report exercise stress test, Holter monitor report, palpitations, progress note, vascular re-evaluation.
- Cardiology EHR software procedure templates include: angioplasty, artificial heart valve surgery, bypass surgery, cardiomyoplasty, heart transplant, TMR.
- Cardiac testing templates such as blood tests are available for analyzing cholesterol transport behavior, HDL, LDL, triglycerides, homocysteine, C-reactive protein, blood sugar are all included.
- Cardiology EHR includes Rx Helper, a powerful prescription analytics tool that uses millions of de-identified prescriptions.
- Our Cardiology EHR software is HIPAA compliant, ICD-10 compliant, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 certified.