PrognoCIS Summit 2019
We would like to invite you to our inaugural PrognoCIS Summit.
Event Date: 23rd August
Venue: HYATT REGENCY BALTIMORE INNER HARBOR
Welcome to the first PrognoCIS Summit.
Who should attend the summit?
Everybody who works in your clinic or practice should attend. We have advanced training sessions in Billing & EHR workflow. Knowledge sessions on RCM, MACRA and Patient Engagement. Success story presentations from PrognoCIS customers and a HIPAA Session with Shipman & Goodwin. Plus the opportunity to meet other PrognoCIS users and the PrognoCIS team.
Keynote Speaker:Shipman & Goodwin
Top 5 data privacy risks in 2020
A wide range of presentations and advanced training with our experts, all our major product features and specialties will be covered .
CEO's Presentation on Company Vision
Vinay Deshpande our CEO will present the vision and what the future ahead holds for PrognoCIS.
Workflow Efficiency & Click reduction. Learn how to maximize your patient engagement while reducing unnecessary clicks and documentation.
During this session, our friends at Shipman & Goodwin will outline what they see as the top 5 data privacy risks health care providers will face in 2020, and will discuss strategies providers can implement now to reduce potential liability.
Join our experts and learn advanced billing techniques and best practices to help you analyze your practice and achieve higher revenues.
Our implementation team will demonstrate how to design, create and manage your custom templates, Patient workflow templates and Encounter notes
One of the areas with enormous potential but often underlooked. Our expert panel will explain the benefits and ways of integrating Occupational Medicine to your clinic.
- 8.00 am: Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 9.00 am: Welcome Note
- 9.15 am: CEO Presentation on Company Vision
- 9:45 am: Introduction to New Features and Demo
- 10:30 am: Break
- 10.45 am: HIPAA with Shipman & Goodwin LLP – Partner Session 1
- 10.45 am: Integrity – Partner Session 2
- 11.30 am: PrognoCIS EHR Advanced Feature and Best Practice
- 11.30 am: PrognoCIS Billing Advanced Feature and Best Practice
- 12:15 pm: Lunch
- 1:30 PM: Telemedicine Workflow Demonstration
- 2.00 pm: Customer Success Story
- 2:15 pm: Customer Panel – Using PrognoCIS To Maximize Efficiency
- 3.00 pm: Break
- 3.15 pm: RCM In-depth discussion
- 4.00 pm: Break Out Session: Patient Engagement, Pro Checkin, etc.
- 4.30 pm: Closing – Future Actions, User Group Formation
- 5.00 pm: Wine Reception.
What is registration fee?
$199 per person and for additional attendees pay a discounted fee of $150 per person.
Are the hotel rooms discounted?
We have secured a number of rooms at discounted prices, but these are on first come basis.
Do you pay for the flights or transportation?
You will have to make your own arrangements to attend the summit.
Can we stay in a different hotel
Will you serve vegan food?
We will try and cater for all our guests, if you have a special request please contact us prior to the summit.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or register your place