Cosmetic Surgery EHR
Customizes your workflow to meet your requirements and your
Cosmetic Surgery EHR softwareCosmetic surgery is focused on enhancing a patient’s appearance. It can be performed on all areas of the head, neck, and body. Cosmetic Surgeons work on improving the aesthetics, symmetry, and proportion of a body part. Cosmetic surgery is practised by doctors from a variety of medical fields, including plastic surgeons. PrognoCIS understands the responsibilities of a Cosmetic Surgeon. Our integrated, cloud-based Cosmetic Surgery EHR includes templates designed for consultation, pre-op, post-op, and follow-up visits with the patient and family. It allows easy capture of high-resolution images which can be integrated directly into the patient’s chart and showcased during new consultations. Our software is designed to create customizable templates, intuitive workflow, streamline communication, simplify administrative and financial tasks, and enhance physician and staffs productivity. It also delivers a wide range of other benefits; patient portal, electronic prescriptions and click saving features. Additionally, it also provides patient education materials.
Cosmetic Surgery EHR Software Workflow:
- Cosmetic surgery EHR software templates include those designed for consultation, pre-op, post-op, and follow-up visits with patient and family.
- Patient education materials are available or import your own.
- Charge capture is an automatic by-product of your documentation; customized SOAP note templates; E&M coding assistance.
- Our Cosmetic Surgery EHR software is HIPAA compliant, ICD-10 compliant, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 certified
- Store and capture patient data quickly, securely and intuitively. With PrognoCIS Cosmetic Surgery EHR, you and your staff can easily document patient data using multiple data entry methods such as point & click, voice recognition and handwriting recognition. Once data is contained within the Cosmetic Surgery EHR, Prognocis allows for lightning-fast retrieval using an intuitive search functionality that allows you to search across your entire patient database based on specific requests. No more hunting for missing charts.
- Alert staff about patient health info, and decrease your liability. Keep staff aware of patient health maintenance, allergies, drug-drug interactions and more with frequent, timely updates, EHR notifications and alerts.
- Communicate seamlessly with other medical facilities. Whether you need to share data with a laboratory, another physician or a pharmacy, PrognoCIS Cosmetic Surgery EHR makes it possible. We support multiple interfaces for the purpose of improved inter-office communication, collaboration, and overall patient care.
- Practice more efficient billing. Each complaint within PrognoCIS has ICD codes assigned to it, making billing easier. Our software also enables you to confidently charge the appropriate level of service based on your encounter using our built-in E&M coding. Additionally, encounters are quickly converted to billable EDI and paper claims for fast reimbursements.
- The latest technologies for your practice. PrognoCIS Cosmetic Surgery EHR works with a variety of devices, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets and even smartphones.
- Our cloud-based technology allows for easy access to the Internet using a standard web browser.
- To facilitate the transition, we assign all healthcare professionals a qualified implementation manager. This specialist’s job includes: gathering pertinent information, such as provider demographics, NPI number and Surescripts DEA number; coordinating the implementation of billing and lab interfaces; helping physicians get the Cosmetic Surgery EHR set up to match their practice’s workflow; and training a point of contact at the practice on how to use the EHR.
- The implementation process typically takes 6 to 8 weeks, but it can vary from one practice to the next.
- We also offer a scanning and attaching service that’s cost-effective and time-saving. Attaching the now-scanned documents is the added value from our scanning service, other benefits include: digitizing your existing paper charts; having quick easy access to patient data that’s accurate and secure; and receiving HIPAA-compliant quality control. Since each practice is unique and the size of the practice is individualized, please discuss your needs with your PrognoCIS representative for an accurate price quote. Time and price varies depending on need.
Sign up for a quick Discovery Call from PrognoCIS EHR
Please fill out the fields below
* These fields are required.