By signing up for our medical credentialing service, we can aid you with provider enrollment and become affiliated with insurance companies so that you can receive third-party reimbursement. While just a few years ago health professionals considered medical credentialing “optional” for building a practice, today it has become more necessary than ever for providers to be networked with insurance companies. Learn how PrognoCIS can help you get the proper credentials to open a medical practice.
When have gathered your documentation and are ready to get started, contact us. We work with large 30+ provider practices as well as 1 and 2 provider practices for both Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial Payers for a group and individual enrollment.
The Dos & Don’ts of Medical Credentialing
Benefits of Credentialing Services
Using PrognoCIS Medical Credentialing Services, you receive:
- Faster enrollment with third-party payers
- Quickly begin seeing patients
- Credentialing specializing in all 50 states
- Discounted pricing available for multiple panels
- Save time and let us do the paper work for you
- Updates on credentialing status within 24 hours
- Payments from third-party payers arrive much quicker
- Major medical provider enrollment; Medicare and Medicaid enrollments for group and individuals
You can also download our credentialing brochure for more information.
Request Medical Credentialing
* These fields are required.
Service Options and Details
See what we have to offer below and download the pdf of our Credentialing Services for details. Pricing is available through your PrognoCIS service representative.
- New Credentialing
- Medicare Group Enrollment
- Medicare Individual Enrollment
- Medicare Revalidations
- Medicaid Group Enrollment
- Medicaid Individual Enrollment
- Demographic Updates
- Add Location
- Yearly Maintenance