Electronic Health Records (EHR) Software
Fully integrated EHR solution for any medical practice.
Electronic Health Record system from PrognoCIS offers a customizable workflow designed for your practice. PrognoCIS EHR also offers Medical Billing Services, Telemedicine with Custom Mobile Apps, Integrated Patient Payments, and more.
Need custom templates and workflow for your practice?
See all the medical specialties we work with.
Explore PrognoCIS EHR
Click on the Menus and Icons below to Open Prognocis
Explore PrognoCIS EMR Features & Capabilities.
• Easy note creation for over a dozen note types
• Use templates and text shortcuts
• Customize to your specialty
• Advanced eRx
• Sharing patient demographics
• Medical history
• Test results
• Reduce Pharmacist Error
• Prescription Fulfillment Tracking
• Reduce Readmissions
• Increased Prescription Efficiency
• Instant Clinical Alerts
• The number of medication errors is as follows.
• Level of Complication.
• Percentage of people who leave against medical advice.
• Patient Satisfaction as a Whole.
• Post-Procedure Mortality Rate.
• It does not necessitate the help of a vendor.
• Increased Productivity.
• Personalization has been enhanced.
• Workflow in an Organization.
Improved Estimation of Emergency Needs.
• Improved Patient Satisfaction
• Increased Precision
• Savings of Time
• EHR Integration
• Ease of Use
• Increases trust and credibility.
• It yields useful business information.
• Increases visibility.
• It aids in the development of a brand image.
• It increases sales.
• Maintain a consistent cadence for your AR ageing report (weekly or monthly).
• Allow for essential revisions if the patient fails to pay his or her bills on time.
• It will also assist you in withholding product/service offers until the consumer pays the amount due on the specified due date.
• Assists you in analyzing how your customers’ businesses operate.
• Prevent patients from obtaining counterfeit medications.
• Eliminates the need for concurrent prescription.
• Increasing e-prescribing rates to assist in meeting CMS monitoring requirements
• Prescription error reduction
• Increased patient loyalty
• Timely access to health information.
• Billing workers should find it easier to complete their tasks.
• Increase accuracy and eliminate simultaneous meetings in the scheduling process.
• Improve transparency in the provision of care treatment to patients
• MIPS Participation Exemptions
• Alternative Payment Models Have the Potential to Benefit Doctors
• A Quality Payment Program is included in MACRA.
• Many Health Care Providers Can Collaborate with MIPS
• MACRA is funded to provide technical assistance.
• Enable the use of a healthy provider network.
• Provide end-to-end tracking of patient referrals.
• Allow for Real-Time Referral Reporting.
• Make a Location-Based Dynamic Referral List.
• Create Dynamic Referral Lists Based on Payer Choice or Plan Design.
• Administrative Overhead and Costs are Reduced
• Billing and payment processes are streamlined.
• Collections are completed more quickly.
• Solutions That Can Be Customized
• Refocus on the Essentials
• Information about claims and interactions
• Advice on payment and remittance
• Status of Claims
• Enrollment and withdrawal
• Customize schedule
• Send appointment reminders
• Use patient portal
• Enable patient payments
• Custom Medical Forms
• Staff Accounts
• Track their symptoms
schedule a follow-up appointment
• HIPAA Compliant telehealth application
• Patient registration
• Video Conferencing
• Patient Portal app/ Patient Portal web
• Encounter documentation Progress Note
• Send and Receive Letters
• Single HIPAA compliant platform to store Clinical and Financial information
• Robust Access Control as per dedicated functions and responsibilities
• Improves efficiency
• Paperless workflows ensuring data accuracy.
• Easy access to both Clinical and administrative data improves Coding accuracy and clean claim submissions
• Easy to reconcile Schedule, Encounter, and Billing data ensures no revenue slippage.
• Enhances patient healthcare
• Predicts high-risk patients easily and accurately
• EHRs make patient diagnostics easier
• Ensures the higher healthcare expenses are reduced
• Increases understanding of patient cohorts
• Pre-authorization is also used With value-based contracts.
• Pre-authorization supports quality, affordability, and safety goals.
•Pre-authorization supports evidence-based care And provider input.
• Reduces costs
• Saves patients from over-prescribing.
• Orders that have been lost are removed.
• Avoiding uncertainties induced by illegible handwriting.
• Ordering procedure transparency.
• Higher reimbursement rates as a result of automatically notifying insurance companies to requests that require pre-approval.
• Lower long-term healthcare expenses
Monthly fees range from $225-450 per provider depending on provider credentials and modules of the program you need. A lot of customization is included in the setup. We have a large library of available forms and templates to choose from for free, so most clinics don’t incur much in the way of customization fees unless they want everything built from scratch.
What happens if there is an outage or system is down? Do we have a direct phone number to your technical support or do we have to call a general service line? What is the wait time on that?
We have customers in all of the US time zones and in other countries as well, so support is available from early morning east coast until evening west coast (beyond normal 8-5 hours). You can contact support via telephone, chat, or via our ticket system. I’ve never had anyone say they had a wait time on support calls. System outage is rare.
Cloud-Based, Doctor form, Connectivity with labs, HIE, EHR & billing, mobile apps, telemedicine, Portals
Complete clinic automation, comprehensive packages & enterprise solution
Yes, we do. We have the ability to import data, to transfer data we have a standard export process.
Yes, you can schedule recurrences on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis with a range of a certain number of occurrences or with a specific end date.
Yes, you can schedule a patient for appointments with multiple at the same time.
The user who sends the fax message that fails will receive a message in their inbox indicating the fax failed. If there are details such as that the number was a voice number or the number was busy, those details can be seen in the message as well as on a tabular fax report. Read more about faxing
Yes, utilizing resource scheduling, you can schedule patients for a room, piece of equipment, facility, or outside provider.
Yes, you can search for a key word in the document list and all documents that contain that word or phrase will appear with the word/phrase highlighted. This is particularly useful in finding documents containing a specific diagnosis.
Increase Productivity with EHR Software
Key Features of PrognoCIS EHR System
Looking for the most suitable electronic health record (EHR) system to incorporate within a healthcare practice can be a detailed process. At times, electronic medical records software can be time-consuming because of the lengthy workflow.
The inflexibility of standard Electronic Health Records templates often restrains healthcare professionals from obtaining accurate patient health information, whereas a customized EHR template integrates patients’ data to collect valuable clinical data.
Why Electronic Medical Record Template Customization Matters?
- Allows proficiency without restricting healthcare professionals into a script unsuitable for the task at hand.
- It also provides for excellent efficiency, certainly required in a stressful clinical setting.
- Result in improved understanding and accuracy of patient information. Particularly, specialty healthcare providers endeavor to fulfill the unique requirements of every patient and to document their efforts in a clear manner.
- Fully support patients demanding customized clinical documentation. Particularly beneficial for the specialties that see different patients with similar medical conditions.
- Considering each patient is unique, EMR customization allows them to serve their requirements in a better way.
Customization tends to have a positive impact on practice flow as well as on health outcomes. Clinical documentation ensures that the proceedings of the patient meeting, are noted correctly and that EHR accurately reflects the services provided.
The medication management benefit of customized EHR solutions empowers healthcare practitioners to support their patients by allowing them to have swift access to their required medications.
Secure Electronic health record systems allow for the efficient prescription of controlled substances, especially when prescribing medication for pain management. EPCS certified systems allow for better opioid management as well as substance abuse management.
Certified Electronic health record systems with e-prescribing capability also allow submission of orders through an electronic medium to any pharmacy in the country that has e-prescribing enabled. This further reduces the possibility of double entry and provides relief from tiring paperwork while saving time, effort, and cost.
Medication management through Cloud-based EHR also provides physicians with details about their patients’ medications, drug allergies, and encourages patients’ adherence by instantly providing educational materials targeted at patients’ needs.
Electronic health records software offers support for best practices but also meaningful use focused on the continually changing needs and objectives of healthcare providers as well as their patients.
The possibility of high-quality care improves with the high precision of gathered information, interaction details, order tests’ results, along with many other advantages of using a secure and cloud-based electronic medical record system.
Occupied and hardworking healthcare professionals are always engaged in complying with health care demands while keeping patients as their primary focus.
The rules and regulations, such as correctly pushing ICD 10 and CPT codes to the medical billing, may take up most of their time that could otherwise be spent with patients.
A customizable EMR system can automate these processes and further assist physicians in receiving incentives and reimbursements while saving their time on following complex regulations.
In addition to that, Certified Electronic medical record software offers the added benefit of having a meaningful use dashboard, which reduces stress and allows healthcare providers to spend more time with patients in the examination room.
With the advent of the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA), the Medicare EHR Incentive Program, usually identified as meaningful use, transformed into one of the constituents of the latest Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS).
As of today, in the quality payment program (QPP), performance groups, along with Advancing Care Information and Quality Measures Reporting in MIPS, offer incentives to clinicians for using certified Electronic health record technology.
User-friendliness and convenient usability of customizable Electronic health record systems allow the automation of all tedious and redundant tasks.
This automated workflow further empowers healthcare providers to stay more focused on their patients’ care. Also, more comfortable collection and reporting on data include facilitating providers with the adaption of electronic fax technology that allows them to regularly send patients information such as SOAP notes to referring healthcare practitioners after every subsequent visit to the practice.
Certified Electronic Health Record further provides the development of automated exam template actions, which also empowers convenient collection and reporting of data. Moreover, physicians can customize their specific templates according to their practice.
Customizable Electronic Medical Record Software allows for adaptable templates, that can be altered to particular requirements of a visit to the healthcare practice. This feature of customizable EHR designed according to the practice empowers practitioners to practice in their suitable way.
Healthcare providers are also required to work with the health information exchanges (HIEs) and further groups to share health data, research, and additional information securely and privately.
Electronic HIE allows both healthcare providers and patients to conveniently access and safely share vital medical information by electronic means. This eventually increases the swiftness and integration of the sharing system while securing information and decreasing the cost of patient care. According to the researchers at PwC, EHR, and health data interoperability will also support this evolution of the healthcare industry.
The benefits of this interoperability includes:
- A reduced number of redundant tests
- Effective interaction between specialists and referring healthcare professionals and
- Decreased healthcare costs
This uninterrupted sharing of information can be extremely effective in boosting the efforts to power a data-driven health ecosystem.
A cloud-based electronic medical records software in healthcare built to the requirements of the practice and its staff allows for a convenient practice-wide adoption of the EHR solution.
The team would be more encouraged to make use of modern electronic health record systems and apps, which are more practical with appropriate tabs and modules. These tabs and modules appear as per their requirement, with a system that is personalized to practice workflow with increased staff engagement.
Electronic Health Records (EHRs) usually lack particular tools and functions that are generally required by healthcare professionals serving in a specific niche.
Moreover, the specialty-specific functionality of customized EMR solutions allows for the removal of tools that are not needed by a practice. Further eliminating the possibility of errors and makes regular use of EHR more proficient.
For example, specialty-specific EHR is highly substantial in a cardiology practice, which may include templates for EKGs, and abnormal stress tests, a database of cardiology medicines, the capability to import the results of further scans and tests, and specific documentation. Because there is a high possibility of medical emergencies for cardiac patients, customized EMR allows cardiologists to better interact with emergency rooms.
What People Say
Please Contact Us,
Our team would love to answer any questions
- Excellent customer service, EHR training, and support
- Access patient records, document hospital rounds, and prescribe medication remotely with our mobile app
- Scalable from single physician clinics to large, multi-location and specialty practices; cloud-based or client-server models available
- Seamless communication between your practice and labs, radiology, pharmacies, and referring doctors
- Complete scheduling management, text reminders, e-prescription, and lab automation
- iPhone and iPad compatible
- HIPAA Compliant, CCHIT, ONC-ACB, HL-7 interfacing
- Read all our latest and archived blogs on EHR and healthcare IT
Contact Us for a Quick Call
Please fill out the fields below
* These fields are required.