An EHR Software Designed to Harmonize with Your Workflow
Elevate, Expand, Excel in Healthcare Delivery with PrognoCIS Electronic Health Record System
Electronic Health Records Software
Fully Integrated EHR solution for any Medical Practice
Need custom EMR templates and workflow for your practice?
See all the medical specialties we work with.
Electronic Health Record Software: Revolutionize Healthcare Management
A great Electronic Health Record system prioritizes user-friendliness, scalability, security while offering tools for practice management, billing, and while providing the ability to exchange health information with various providers, patients, and health care entities.
PrognoCIS EHR Solution is built to provide ease of use, quick charting, and greater satisfaction for providers and better health outcomes for patients.
Experience a Fully Integrated EHR Solution that Caters to the Unique Needs of your Medical Practice
Embrace innovation with PrognoCIS’ cutting-edge Electronic Health Record Software, Striving to exceed your expectations by providing fully integrated Practice Management tools, Medical Billing, Telemedicine, Custom Mobile Apps, Portals and so much more!
Electronic Health Record Software: For Your Practice Efficiency!
Explore The Features & Capabilities Of PrognoCIS EHR Software
• Easy to use templates
• Automated workflows
• Customizable Smart Phrases to speed up documentation
• Specialty templates specific to the needs of your practice
• Dozens of Progress Note styles to choose or create your own
• Easily share documents with patients and provider
• Comprehensive Federal Drug Database List
• Comprehensive Mail Order and Retail Pharmacy List
• Electronic Prescribing of Controlled Substances
• Electronics Prior Authorization
• Real-Time Prescription Benefit
• Medication History
• Drug interaction alerts
• Ease of completing State and Federal regulatory forms
• Customizable Specialty related forms
• Increased productivity
• Increased Precision
• Saves time
• EHR Integration
• Ease of Use
• Ease of Documentation
• Increases trust and credibility
• Provides coordination of care amongst providers
• Accuracy in documentation and billing
• Successful business tracking information
• Better communication with patients
• Maintain a consistent cadence for your AR aging report (weekly or monthly).
• Allow for essential revisions if the patient fails to pay his or her bills on time.
• Identifies problem areas
• Assists you in analyzing how your business operate.
• Aides in setting up payments arrangements where needed
• Secure method for sending control substances
• Prevents counterfeit prescriptions
• Increasing e-prescribing rates to assist in meeting CMS monitoring requirements
• Reduce errors in prescribing
• Electronic Prior Authorization
• Timely access to health information.
• On-line scheduling or requesting of appointments
• Ability to upload medical records on-line
• On-line bill pay
• Secure Messaging
• Maximized compliance with MACRA/MIPS regulatory requirements
• Claims based, eCQM based and registry–based reporting
• Dashboards and reports to help you stay on track
• Assistance with end of year reporting
• Avoid negative payments
• Referral Tracking
• Secure Provider Network
• Real-Time Referral Reporting
• Share documents via CCD Files in a secure network
• Administrative Overhead and Costs are Reduced
• Billing and payment processes streamlined
• Automated payment posting
• Customizable Billing and Collections reports
• Ease of payment tracking
• Claims Submission
• Status Tracking
• Returned and Rejected claim tracking
• Customize schedule
• Send appointment reminders
• Use patient portal
• Online patient payments
• Custom Medical Forms
• Staff Accounts
• Track their symptoms
schedule a follow-up appointment
• HIPAA Compliant telehealth application
• Ease of scheduling appointment
• Video conferencing
• Patient portal app/patient portal
• Patient Portal app/ Patient Portal web
• Appointment reminder notifications
• HIPAA compliant platform to store Financial information
• Increased Revenue
• Built in CCI edits
• Scrubber checks to ensure clean claims
• Easy access to clinical and administrative data for coding accuracy and clean claim submissions
• Easy cross checks of claims to encounters to ensue no claims get missed
• Enhances patient healthcare
• Predicts high-risk patients easily and accurately
• EHRs make patient diagnostics easier
• Ensures the higher healthcare expenses are reduced
• Increases understanding of patient cohorts
•Pre-authorization supports evidence-based care and provider input.
• Reduces costs
• Pre-authorization guarantees the payment for services provided
Maximize Productivity with Cloud-Based EHR/EMR Software!
See why healthcare professionals are choosing PrognoCIS EHR software
Increase Productivity with EHR Software
Monthly fees range for Prognocis Electronic Health record software from $280-$450 per provider depending on the providers credentials and modules of the program you need.
At Prognocis, We have customers all over the Country and in other countries, our customer service is available early East coast to late West Coast hours. We have live customer service representatives by phone or by chat and we also offer a support ticket system.
Yes, we can! We have the ability to import data and transfer data through a standard export process.
Yes, you can use PrognoCIS EHR Platform on any device, Laptop, PC, tablets and even phones. It is compatible with is IOS and Android.
PrognoCIS EHR Solution is a cloud–based and accessed on any device from anywhere in the world. We have a fully integrated software with Practice Management and integrated billing, mobile apps, portals, telemedicine and more. We can integrations with outside vendors such as labs, radiology, vaccine registries, HIE, and more.
No, while we would hope that you would love to stay with us long term, PrognoCIS EHR Software is on a month to month basis.
PrognoCIS is scalable and can accommodate offices of all sizes big or small. With PrognoCIS you can have as many users as necessary. You can multiple locations. We can even handle multiple specialties. As you grow we grow with you!
What Our Customers say
Key Features of PrognoCIS EHR System
Looking for the most suitable Electronic Health Records (EHR) Software to incorporate within a healthcare practice can be a detailed process. At times, Integrated EHR Software can be time-consuming because of the lengthy workflow.
Most Advanced and Affordable EMR/EHR Software
- PrognoCIS EHR Solution offers Excellent customer service, EHR training, and support.
- Access patient records, and prescribe medication remotely with our mobile app
- Scalable from single physician clinics to large, multi-location and specialty practices; cloud-based or client-server models available
- Seamless communication between your practice and labs, radiology, pharmacies, and referring doctors
- Complete scheduling management, text reminders, e-prescription, and lab automation
- Mac, iPhone and iPad compatible
- HIPAA Compliant, CCHIT, ONC-ACB, HL-7 interfacing
- Read all our latest and archived blogs on EHR and healthcare IT