Electronic Health Records (EHR) Software
Fully integrated EHR solution for any medical practice.
Need custom EMR templates and workflow for your practice?
See all the medical specialties we work with.
Let's Take a PrognoCIS EHR System Tour
Click on the Menus and Icons below to open PrognoCIS
Explore PrognoCIS EMR Features & Capabilities.
• Easy to use templates
• Automated workflows
• Customizable Smart Phrases to speed up documentation
• Specialty templates specific to the needs of your practice
• Dozens of Progress Note styles to choose or create your own
• Easily share documents with patients and provider
• Comprehensive Federal Drug Database List
• Comprehensive Mail Order and Retail Pharmacy List
• Electronic Prescribing of Controlled Substances
• Electronics Prior Authorization
• Real-Time Prescription Benefit
• Medication History
• Drug interaction alerts
• Ease of completing State and Federal regulatory forms
• Customizable Specialty related forms
• Increased productivity
• Increased Precision
• Saves time
• EHR Integration
• Ease of Use
• Ease of Documentation
• Increases trust and credibility
• Provides coordination of care amongst providers
• Accuracy in documentation and billing
• Successful business tracking information
• Better communication with patients
• Maintain a consistent cadence for your AR aging report (weekly or monthly).
• Allow for essential revisions if the patient fails to pay his or her bills on time.
• Identifies problem areas
• Assists you in analyzing how your business operate.
• Aides in setting up payments arrangements where needed
• Secure method for sending control substances
• Prevents counterfeit prescriptions
• Increasing e-prescribing rates to assist in meeting CMS monitoring requirements
• Reduce errors in prescribing
• Electronic Prior Authorization
• Timely access to health information.
• On-line scheduling or requesting of appointments
• Ability to upload medical records on-line
• On-line bill pay
• Secure Messaging
• Maximized compliance with MACRA/MIPS regulatory requirements
• Claims based, eCQM based and registry–based reporting
• Dashboards and reports to help you stay on track
• Assistance with end of year reporting
• Avoid negative payments
• Referral Tracking
• Secure Provider Network
• Real-Time Referral Reporting
• Share documents via CCD Files in a secure network
• Administrative Overhead and Costs are Reduced
• Billing and payment processes streamlined
• Automated payment posting
• Customizable Billing and Collections reports
• Ease of payment tracking
• Claims Submission
• Status Tracking
• Returned and Rejected claim tracking
• Customize schedule
• Send appointment reminders
• Use patient portal
• Online patient payments
• Custom Medical Forms
• Staff Accounts
• Track their symptoms
schedule a follow-up appointment
• HIPAA Compliant telehealth application
• Ease of scheduling appointment
• Video conferencing
• Patient portal app/patient portal
• Patient Portal app/ Patient Portal web
• Appointment reminder notifications
• HIPAA compliant platform to store Financial information
• Increased Revenue
• Built in CCI edits
• Scrubber checks to ensure clean claims
• Easy access to clinical and administrative data for coding accuracy and clean claim submissions
• Easy cross checks of claims to encounters to ensue no claims get missed
• Enhances patient healthcare
• Predicts high-risk patients easily and accurately
• EHRs make patient diagnostics easier
• Ensures the higher healthcare expenses are reduced
• Increases understanding of patient cohorts
•Pre-authorization supports evidence-based care and provider input.
• Reduces costs
• Pre-authorization guarantees the payment for services provided
To Know What EHR Pricing Plan Works Best For You
Monthly fees range from $225-450 per provider depending on provider credentials and modules of the program you need. A lot of customization is included in the setup. We have a large library of available forms and templates to choose from for free, so most clinics don’t incur much in the way of customization fees unless they want everything built from scratch.
What happens if there is an outage or system is down? Do we have a direct phone number to your technical support or do we have to call a general service line? What is the wait time on that?
We have customers in all of the US time zones and in other countries as well, so support is available from early morning east coast until evening west coast (beyond normal 8-5 hours). You can contact support via telephone, chat, or via our ticket system. I’ve never had anyone say they had a wait time on support calls. System outage is rare.
Cloud-Based, Doctor form, Connectivity with labs, HIE, EHR & billing, mobile apps, telemedicine, Portals
Complete clinic automation, comprehensive packages & enterprise solution
Yes, we do. We have the ability to import data, to transfer data we have a standard export process.
Yes, you can schedule recurrences on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis with a range of a certain number of occurrences or with a specific end date.
Yes, you can schedule a patient for appointments with multiple at the same time.
The user who sends the fax message that fails will receive a message in their inbox indicating the fax failed. If there are details such as that the number was a voice number or the number was busy, those details can be seen in the message as well as on a tabular fax report. Read more about faxing
Yes, utilizing resource scheduling, you can schedule patients for a room, piece of equipment, facility, or outside provider.
Yes, you can search for a key word in the document list and all documents that contain that word or phrase will appear with the word/phrase highlighted. This is particularly useful in finding documents containing a specific diagnosis.
Increase Productivity with EHR Software
Key Features of PrognoCIS EHR System
Looking for the most suitable electronic health record (EHR) system to incorporate within a healthcare practice can be a detailed process. At times, electronic medical records software can be time-consuming because of the lengthy workflow.
The inflexibility of standard Electronic Health Records templates often restrains healthcare professionals from obtaining accurate patient health information, whereas a customized EHR template integrates patients’ data to collect valuable clinical data.
Why Electronic Medical Record Template Customization Matters?
- Allows proficiency without restricting healthcare professionals into a script unsuitable for the task at hand.
- It also provides for excellent efficiency, certainly required in a stressful clinical setting.
- Result in improved understanding and accuracy of patient information. Particularly, specialty healthcare providers endeavor to fulfill the unique requirements of every patient and to document their efforts in a clear manner.
- Fully support patients demanding customized clinical documentation. Particularly beneficial for the specialties that see different patients with similar medical conditions.
- Considering each patient is unique, EMR customization allows them to serve their requirements in a better way.
Customization tends to have a positive impact on practice flow as well as on health outcomes. Clinical documentation ensures that the proceedings of the patient meeting, are noted correctly and that EHR accurately reflects the services provided.
The medication management benefit of customized EHR solutions empowers healthcare practitioners to support their patients by allowing them to have swift access to their required medications.
Secure Electronic health record systems allow for the efficient prescription of controlled substances, especially when prescribing medication for pain management. EPCS certified systems allow for better opioid management as well as substance abuse management.
Certified Electronic health record systems with e-prescribing capability also allow submission of orders through an electronic medium to any pharmacy in the country that has e-prescribing enabled. This further reduces the possibility of double entry and provides relief from tiring paperwork while saving time, effort, and cost.
Medication management through Cloud-based EHR also provides physicians with details about their patients’ medications, drug allergies, and encourages patients’ adherence by instantly providing educational materials targeted at patients’ needs.
Electronic health records software offers support for best practices but also meaningful use focused on the continually changing needs and objectives of healthcare providers as well as their patients.
The possibility of high-quality care improves with the high precision of gathered information, interaction details, order tests’ results, along with many other advantages of using a secure and cloud-based electronic medical record system.
Occupied and hardworking healthcare professionals are always engaged in complying with health care demands while keeping patients as their primary focus.
The rules and regulations, such as correctly pushing ICD 10 and CPT codes to the medical billing, may take up most of their time that could otherwise be spent with patients.
A customizable EMR system can automate these processes and further assist physicians in receiving incentives and reimbursements while saving their time on following complex regulations.
In addition to that, Certified Electronic medical record software offers the added benefit of having a meaningful use dashboard, which reduces stress and allows healthcare providers to spend more time with patients in the examination room.
With the advent of the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA), the Medicare EHR Incentive Program, usually identified as meaningful use, transformed into one of the constituents of the latest Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS).
As of today, in the quality payment program (QPP), performance groups, along with Advancing Care Information and Quality Measures Reporting in MIPS, offer incentives to clinicians for using certified Electronic health record technology.
User-friendliness and convenient usability of customizable Electronic health record systems allow the automation of all tedious and redundant tasks.
This automated workflow further empowers healthcare providers to stay more focused on their patients’ care. Also, more comfortable collection and reporting on data include facilitating providers with the adaption of electronic fax technology that allows them to regularly send patients information such as SOAP notes to referring healthcare practitioners after every subsequent visit to the practice.
Certified Electronic Health Record further provides the development of automated exam template actions, which also empowers convenient collection and reporting of data. Moreover, physicians can customize their specific templates according to their practice.
Customizable Electronic Medical Record Software allows for adaptable templates, that can be altered to particular requirements of a visit to the healthcare practice. This feature of customizable EHR designed according to the practice empowers practitioners to practice in their suitable way.
Healthcare providers are also required to work with the health information exchanges (HIEs) and further groups to share health data, research, and additional information securely and privately.
Electronic HIE allows both healthcare providers and patients to conveniently access and safely share vital medical information by electronic means. This eventually increases the swiftness and integration of the sharing system while securing information and decreasing the cost of patient care. According to the researchers at PwC, EHR, and health data interoperability will also support this evolution of the healthcare industry.
The benefits of this interoperability includes:
- A reduced number of redundant tests
- Effective interaction between specialists and referring healthcare professionals and
- Decreased healthcare costs
This uninterrupted sharing of information can be extremely effective in boosting the efforts to power a data-driven health ecosystem.
A cloud-based electronic medical records software in healthcare built to the requirements of the practice and its staff allows for a convenient practice-wide adoption of the EHR solution.
The team would be more encouraged to make use of modern electronic health record systems and apps, which are more practical with appropriate tabs and modules. These tabs and modules appear as per their requirement, with a system that is personalized to practice workflow with increased staff engagement.
Electronic Health Records (EHRs) usually lack particular tools and functions that are generally required by healthcare professionals serving in a specific niche.
Moreover, the specialty-specific functionality of customized EMR solutions allows for the removal of tools that are not needed by a practice. Further eliminating the possibility of errors and makes regular use of EHR more proficient.
For example, specialty-specific EHR is highly substantial in a cardiology practice, which may include templates for EKGs, and abnormal stress tests, a database of cardiology medicines, the capability to import the results of further scans and tests, and specific documentation. Because there is a high possibility of medical emergencies for cardiac patients, customized EMR allows cardiologists to better interact with emergency rooms.
Most Advanced and Affordable EMR/EHR Software
- Excellent customer service, EHR training, and support
- Access patient records, and prescribe medication remotely with our mobile app
- Scalable from single physician clinics to large, multi-location and specialty practices; cloud-based or client-server models available
- Seamless communication between your practice and labs, radiology, pharmacies, and referring doctors
- Complete scheduling management, text reminders, e-prescription, and lab automation
- Mac, iPhone and iPad compatible
- HIPAA Compliant, CCHIT, ONC-ACB, HL-7 interfacing
- Read all our latest and archived blogs on EHR and healthcare IT
Contact Us for a Quick Call
Please fill out the fields below
* These fields are required.