EMR Software For a Small Practice
An EMR software for a small practice must cater to all your expectations. It should be able to implement changes and boost your performance.
PrognoCIS EMR does this and more. We are a cloud-based affordable Electronic Medical Software with a vast array of features. The features that contribute to a small medical practice’s efforts to excel in healthcare are Billing and Patient Management—the two pillars of a smooth healthcare management ecosystem. Along with a customizable workflow, we provide:
- Secure communication between labs, pharmacies, and practices
- A real-time prescription from a pharmacy of your choice
- HIPAA and ICD-10 compliant Medical Billing, Patient Portal, Revenue Cycle Management (RCM), and e-prescriptions (eRx) services.
- Medical Credentialing services to verify the authenticity of your healthcare provider’s documents.
- Offer practice management service to aid your practice in terms of account managing, billing solutions, report generation, and appointment scheduling
- Integrated insurance eligibility in real-time includes co-insurance, co-pay, and deductible balances to manage medical billing efficiently.
The most useful features for small medical practices are:
- Interactive interface and dashboard – We at PrognoCIS offer an intuitive dashboard that allows the practice to monitor and measure performance.
- Revenue Cycle Management – RCM is the representation of managing the life cycle of a patient. The process begins at registration and ends at prescriptions and payments.
- Functionality-focused approach. Specific tools and icons exist in the EHR system but serve no purpose to the practice. These tools should be eliminated or replaced.
- The ability to prescribe medication via electronic mediums. We offer integrated e-Prescribing of Controlled Substances (EPCS) and Medication Management for Adherence.
- The Medicare Access & CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA) certification is crucial for a small practice’s function. It combines PQRS, VBM, and MU to form a quality payment program.
At PrognoCIS, we successfully attempt to make the lives of healthcare professionals stepping foot into small practices hassle-free. We offer all the features that act as a prerequisite for a practice with the potential to thrive.
We enable your practice to manage your finances and reduce extra expenditure on training. A robust EHR and Billing system taps into the potential of a small practice, and our team will guide you every step of the way.
The Core EHR Functions that Small Practices Employ are:
- Health information and data
- Results management
- Order entry and management
- Clinical decision support
- Electronic communication and connectivity
- Patient support
- Administrative processes
- Reporting and population health management
Along with these, it is of utmost importance that a small practice uses certain Medical Office Software Systems’ help. These systems range from EHR, Medical Billing, Patient Scheduling to Practice Management, and Patient Charting. PrognoCIS offers these and adheres to the Meaningful Use (MU) program. We are interoperable with eRx (e-prescription) and allows secure data transmission and storage.