Internal Medicine EHR
Customizes your workflow to meet your requirements and your
Internal Medicine EHR software
Internal medicine providers cover an extensive range of ailments affecting the internal organs of the body. Internal Medicine physicians, or internists, use knowledge and skill to diagnose and treat a wide range of diseases including complex illnesses in chronically ill patients, to short-term care for adults. They conduct routine care as well as manage disease prevention.
PrognoCIS understands the support and cares that Internists and their clinic provide to their patients. Our Internal medicine EHR is therefore built with custom features, reports, and templates to match your personalized needs and provide easy access to patient history, treatment, test results and more. Internal medicine EHR offers a wide range of diagnostic tests, and therapeutic and monitoring technology and treatments, including annual health evaluations, blood pressure monitoring, and more.
Internal Medicine EHR Software Workflow:
- Health Maintenance Protocols
- Internal Medicine specific HPI
- Patient-Specific Protocols
- Patient Reminder for Follow up & Preventive Care
- Medicare Wellness Visit templates
- Complaint Specific Patient Plan
- Generation of Specific Order Sets
- Order Sheet & Referral Management
- Procedure Templates like cervical cone biopsy, colposcopy, etc.
- Anatomical Diagrams
- Chronic Care Management
- E-prescription and E-refills
- Medical History by Rx Hub
- MIPS and MACRA Certified
- To facilitate the transition, we assign all healthcare professionals a qualified implementation manager. This specialist’s job includes: gathering pertinent information, such as provider demographics, NPI number and Surescripts DEA number; coordinating the implementation of billing and lab interfaces; helping physicians get the EHR set up to match their practice’s workflow; and training a point of contact at the practice on how to use the EHR.
- The implementation process can take as little as 10 days but typically takes 6 to 8 weeks, depending on the practice to the next.
- We also offer a scanning and attaching service that’s cost-effective and time-saving. Attaching the now-scanned documents is the added value from our scanning service, other benefits include: digitizing your existing paper charts; having quick easy access to patient data that’s accurate and secure; and receiving HIPAA-compliant quality control. Since each practice is unique and the size of the practice is individualized, please discuss your needs with your PrognoCIS representative for an accurate price quote. Time and price varies depending on need.
Sign up for a quick Discovery Call from PrognoCIS EHR
Please fill out the fields below
* These fields are required.