Internal Medicine EHR Specific Templates, Workflow and Content:
- Internal medicine workflow offers a wide range of diagnostic tests, therapeutic and monitoring technology and treatments, including: annual health evaluations, blood pressure monitoring, etc.
- Internal medicine software includes
- common complaints: asthma, bronchitis, etc.
- procedure templates: cervical cone biopsy, colposcopy, etc.
- anatomical diagrams
- health screenings: osteoporosis, breast cancer, etc.
- admin templates: Benadryl, insulin, etc.
- Worker’s compensation reports, pre and post-surgery evaluation.
- Internal medicine includes Rx Helper, a powerful prescription analytics tool that uses millions o de-identified prescriptions
- Charge capture is an automatic by-product of your documentation; customized SOAP note templates; E&M coding assistance.
- Our internal medicine software is HIPAA compliant, ICD-10 compliant, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 certified
PrognoCIS EHR Software
- Fully integrated internal medicine EHR and practice management solution; access patient records, document hospital rounds and prescribe medication remotely. Our internal medicine software includes Rx Helper, a powerful prescription analytics tool that uses millions of de-identified prescriptions.
- Scalable from single physician clinics to large, multi-location and specialty; cloud-based or client server models deployable. Seamless communication between practice and labs, radiology, pharmacies, and referring doctors.
- Multiple methods of data entry, such as point and click, voice and handwriting recognition; complete scheduling management and health reminders; e-prescription and lab automation. iPhone and iPad compatible; new iPhone App feature: Dragon voice recognition.
- Our internal medicine EHR is HIPAA and ICD-10 compliant; CCHIT, ONC-ATCB, and Meaningful Use certified; HL-7 interfacing.
- Store and capture patient data quickly, securely and intuitively. With PrognoCIS, you and your staff can easily document patient data using multiple data entry methods such as point & click, voice recognition and handwriting recognition. Once data is contained within the internal medicine EHR, Prognocis allows for lightning-fast retrieval using an intuitive search functionality that allows you to search across your entire patient database based on specific requests. No more hunting for missing charts.
- Alert staff about patient health info, and decrease your liability. Keep staff aware of patient health maintenance, allergies, drug-drug interactions and more with frequent, timely updates, EHR notifications and alerts.
- Communicate seamlessly with other medical facilities. Whether you need to share data with a laboratory, another physician or a pharmacy, PrognoCIS EHR makes it possible. We support multiple interfaces for the purpose of improved inter-office communication, collaboration, and overall patient care.
- Practice more efficient billing. Each complaint within PrognoCIS has ICD codes assigned to it, making billing easier. Our software also enables you to confidently charge the appropriate level of service based on your encounter using our built-in E&M coding. Additionally, encounters are quickly converted to billable EDI and paper claims for fast reimbursements.
- The latest technologies for your practice. PrognoCIS works with a variety of devices, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets and even smartphones.
- Our cloud-based technology allows for easy access over the Internet using a standard web browser.
To facilitate the transition, we assign all healthcare professionals a qualified implementation manager. This specialist’s job includes: gathering pertinent information, such as provider demographics, NPI number and Surescripts DEA number; coordinating the implementation of billing and lab interfaces; helping physicians get the EHR set up to match their practice’s workflow; and training a point of contact at the practice on how to use the EHR. The implementation process typically takes 6 to 8 weeks, but it can vary from one practice to the next.
We also offer a scanning and attaching service that’s cost-effective and time-saving. Attaching the now-scanned documents is the added value from our scanning service, other benefits include: digitizing your existing paper charts; having quick easy access to patient data that’s accurate and secure; and receiving HIPAA-compliant quality control. Since each practice is unique and the size of the practice is individualized, please discuss your needs with your PrognoCIS representative for an accurate price quote. Time and price varies depending on need.