MACRA Certified EHR for Your Medical Practice
Stay on top of your MACRA reporting requirements with resources from PrognoCIS EHR compliant solution
What is MACRA?
The Medicare Access & CHIP Reauthorization Act, known as MACRA, presents a new value-based payment system to emphasize patient care. This program combines the Physician Quality Reporting System, Value-Based Modifier, and Meaningful Use to form the Quality Payment Program. Medicare providers can participate through an Advanced Alternative Payment Model (APM) or the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS). The minimum amount of data must be submitted by March 31st, 2018.
PrognoCIS is a MACRA-certified EHR product. Read the Certification Disclosures for more information.
§170.405 Real-World Testing
21st Century Cures Act has introduced ‘§170.405 Real World Testing’(RWT) as a part of Condition and Maintenance of Certification.
HIT developers are required to test the certified EHR technology for interoperability to any one or more 2015 Edition certification criteria, in the type of care settings in which it could be marketed.
Bizmatics submitting PrognoCIS RWT Test Plans and Test Results by the due dates to their ONC-ACB Drummond Group for approval.
The approved RWT Test Plans and Test Results will be published on ONC CHPL (Certified Health IT Product List).
PrognoCIS 2022 RWT Test Plan
Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS)
MIPS allows providers to earn payment adjustments in 2019 based on their reporting for three categories in 2017: Quality, Improvement Activities, & Advancing Care Information. If you see more than 100 Medicare patients or bill more than $30,000 in Medicare Part B, you are eligible to participate in the Quality Payment Program.
Unsure if you qualify? Check your participation status here:
On Track for MACRA: The Provider’s Guide to QPP
Ensure your practice is up to speed on reporting requirements for MACRA and MIPS with our latest webinar View the complete video or jump to the key points below or Download the slides here
1. MIPS Participation (7:35)
2. Pick Your Pace (11:25)
3. MIPS Reporting (15:44)
4. Weightage & Scoring (30:56)
5. Advanced APM Overview (40:51)
6. Meaningful Use/Medicaid (41:27)
7. Appendices (42:19)
8. PrognoCIS Demonstration (44:17)
The Medicare Access and Chip Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA) aims to reform healthcare by promoting a shift to value-based care. Bookmark this page to stay updated on MACRA, MIPS, and more with our articles.
- MIPS Performance Feedback and Final Scores And Improved MACRA Reporting & E-Prescription Updates
- Do You Know Your MACRA Participation Status? And HIPAA Audit Preparation for Small Medical Practices
- CMS Provides MACRA Support for Clinicians In Need And Avoid MACRA Penalties Based on New Guidance
- Reputational Impact of Providers’ MIPS Composite Scores And Universal Benefits of Value Based Care
- ACI Program from MACRA to Overhaul Meaningful Use And Capitation vs. Fee-for-Service Healthcare Payment Models
Sign up for a quick Discovery Call from PrognoCIS EHR
Please fill out the fields below
* These fields are required.