Patient Statement Service
Why Patient Statement Services are Invaluable.
A patient statement is a medical bill. They can be sent to patients by regular mail or electronically. As a healthcare provider, you most likely spend a considerable amount of money on sending out patient statements. You may even have administrative staff whose sole duty is to manage medical billing.
A patient statement service takes care of all these duties for your practice, which means that you can lower your administrative costs, collect medical fees more efficiently, ensure your staff focuses on your patients.
PrognoCIS provide concise, accurate and prompt patient statements
We deploy an efficient team working on patients statements before the final bills is generated and sent out to patient. End of the month patient statement reports are generated and our efficient team checks all the details prior of sending the statement out.
Also a separate report is send to clinic where max statements are generated which needs to be moved to collection agency or pateint follow up for outstanding due.
- Timely generation of statements
- Increase in reimbursement from patient bucket
- Proper mechanism of tracking patient due
features of Patient Statement Service
The following are valuable features of a patient statement service:
Send Electronic Statements:
A patient statement service can send electronic statements, which reduces your administrative costs. It means you can send statements to multiple patients simultaneously.
Auto-scheduling patient statements mean that you will not forget to send or re-send a statement when it is due. It also prevents over-billing.
Customizable Statement Layouts:
Patient statement services offer a range of statement layouts. You can choose one that best fits your practice.
Patient Statement Generation
The optimal way to send out patient statements is to divide your patients into four equal groups and to bill each group once each week in a monthly cycle. Doing will generate an even monthly flow of revenue.
There are some regulations to creative patient statements. These include:
- Secure statement printing practices: Patients’ personal health information must be secure and in accordance with HIPAA.
- Provide easy access: Patients must have easy access to all their personal statement information.
- Put patients first: Your patient statements should be simple and easy to understand.
- Clarify your brand: The recipient of your statement should be able to tell straight away who sent it.
- List payment options: Be clear about the multiple ways a patient can pay, such as a check, credit card, or online. It will show them how easy it is to settle their account.
- Steer clear of confusion: Patient-friendly, your statement must show how much of the total fee was paid by the insurance company. It must also show the amount the patient is responsible for paying.
- Statement with billing details
- Statement by charges -configurable
- Statement with Insurance balances
- Statement with running patient balance
PrognoCIS enables user to generate statement for: