Nephrology EHR software
Nephrology is the medical specialty which focuses on the treatment of kidney problems and abnormalities. Nephrologists diagnose kidney disorders and prescribe appropriate treatment such as medication, diet changes, dialysis, or a kidney transplant.
PrognoCIS understands the importance of a nephrologists efforts in alleviating pain and discomfort for their patients. Our integrated, cloud-based Nephrology EHR software is therefore designed to create an intuitive workflow, streamline communication, simplify administrative and financial tasks, and enhance physician and staff productivity. PrognoCIS EHR delivers a wide range of benefits to Nephrologists; customizable templates, portals, medical billing and revenue cycle management services, electronic prescriptions and click saving features. Additionally, it also provides patient education materials.
Nephrology EHR Workflow and Content:
- Chronic Kidney Disease and other renal diseases: designed to help your physician find a diagnosis and determine appropriate treatment.
- Dialysis Templates, Hemodialysis Treatment, Organize chronic kidney disease management according to protocols and flowsheets.
- Problem-specific templates for Acute Renal Failure, Chronic Renal Failure,Cystic Kidney Disease, Cystinuria, Dysuria, Edema, Electrolyte Imbalance, Flank Pain, Glycinuria, Hematuria, Horseshoe Kidney, Hypertension, Malaise, Nephroptosis, Periorbital Swelling, Proteinuria, Pyelonephritis, Pyuria, Renal Disease, Renal Stones,Traumatic Anuria, Uremia, Urinary Calculus and much more
- Includes Nephrology Specific patient education materials or import your own.
- Easily document patient data using multiple data entry methods such as point & click, Forms, copy from prior visits, voice recognition etc.
- Includes Rx Helper, a powerful prescription analytics tool that uses millions of de-identified prescriptions.
- Charge capture is an automatic by-product of your documentation; customized SOAP note templates; E&M coding assistance that can minimize any later complications or loss of revenue.
- Consult notes & letters to referring physicians through their specific portal.