Obstetrics and Gynecology
Customizes your workflow to meet your requirements and your patients.
PrognoCIS Medical Billing Service & EHR Software For OBGYN
An OB-GYN Specialist takes care of some of the most important and sensitive health issues in a woman’s life. They possess special knowledge, skill and professional capability in the medical and surgical care of the female reproductive system and associated disorders. Most OB/GYNs are generalists who see a variety of medical conditions, perform surgery, and manage labor and delivery. Their practice consists of providing women with preventive examinations and other primary care and identifying gynecologic problems. They typically evaluate infertility, abnormal uterine bleeding, prolapse, abnormal Pap smears, pelvic pain, endometriosis, breast disorders, and more.
PrognoCIS understands the complexities of care that an OB/GYN delivers. Our EHR software with practice management solution therefore offers features, functionalities and templates that create a seamless workflow assisting OB-GYN Specialists in taking utmost care of their patients through easy maintenance of patient’s pregnancy history and prenatal care, access to common complaints, quick and easy interface with labs for tests, results, reports and e-prescription.
Obstetrics and Gynecology EHR Software Workflow:
- Easy maintenance of patient’s pregnancy history and prenatal care; a quick view of prenatal flow record and lab results are available from the face sheet. Automated ACOG accumulates as you use the OB/GYN software.
- Access common OB/GYN complaints associated with SNOMED through our OB/GYN EHR: breast lump and common problems, decreased libido and sexual health, infertility, incontinence, vaginitis, etc.
- Use procedural templates: colposcopy, cryosurgery, dilatation and curettage, endometrial biopsy, etc.
- OB/GYN EHR software includes Rx Helper, a powerful prescription analytics tool that uses millions of de-identified prescriptions.
- Charge capture is an automatic by-product of your documentation; customized SOAP note templates; E&M coding assistance.
- Our OB/GYN EHR is HIPAA compliant, ICD-10 compliant, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 certified.
Increase Your Practice Profitability With PrognoCIS
To facilitate the transition, we assign all healthcare professionals a qualified implementation manager. This specialist’s job includes: gathering pertinent information, such as provider demographics, NPI number, and Surescript DEA number; coordinating the implementation of billing and lab interfaces; helping physicians get the OB-GYN EHR software set up to match their practice’s workflow; and training a point of contact at the practice on how to use the OB-GYN EHR.
We also offer a scanning and attaching service that’s cost-effective and time-saving. Attaching the now-scanned documents is the added value from our scanning service, other benefits include: digitizing your existing paper charts; having quick easy access to patient data that’s accurate and secure; and receiving HIPAA-compliant quality control. Since each practice is unique and the size of the practice is individualized, please discuss your needs with your PrognoCIS representative for an accurate price quote. Time and price varies depending on need.
Sign up for a quick Discovery Call from PrognoCIS EHR
Please fill out the fields below
* These fields are required.