Occupational Medicine EHR
& EMR Software
MACRA & MU certified Occupational and Environmental Medicine integrated
EHR & Practice Management.
What our clients Say
"I found PrognoCIS to be the only true Occupational Health EHR based on content and workflow. Too many other EHR companies sell a Family Practice EHR with a few Occ Med templates and call it an Occupational Module in an EHR"
Ted Misner, MD
Occupational Medicine EHR for Employee Wellness
Our Occupational Medicine EHR software offers these features and functionalities to meet the needs of occupational and environmental medicine providers for both internal and external clinics. Catering to the ever-increasing complexity of employee health and employee wellness. Prognocis has developed the following functionalities to ensure that employee wellness can be maintained by both, the employers and the physicians.
- Employer Notes
- Employer Portal
- Employer Specific Protocols
- Employer Specific Drug Screening
- DOT Exam
- State-specific DFR’s, PR2’s
- Random Drug Screening
- Attorney Portal
- Digital OSHA forms and other integrated features
Providers can conveniently access patient records, document office visits, and prescribe medications and refill remotely, and utilize e-fax and text reminder services.
Several of today’s leading occupational medicine companies using PrognoCIS EHR software has proven its capability in improving client productivity and lowering company cost. Read our case study for examples of how PrognoCIS can improve your company’s overall workflow.
Enhanced Communication & Reporting Features
Secure communication is essential for a medical practice, which is why we offer an Employer Portal seamlessly integrated with PrognoCIS EHR. This portal helps physicians and their staff to securely and easily share employee documents and statements with the employer’s registered with the clinic
One of the most powerful features of our software is embedded Case Management. Integrated both clinically and financially at the accident, or case, level, it is invaluable to worker’s compensation and other injury-oriented practices (Occupational & Environmental, Pain Management, Neurology, Orthopedic, etc.)
Stay on track by quickly creating your own reports configured to your state’s requirements using PrognoCIS:
- Send out work status update reports quickly from within the application
- Easily fax out Doctor’s first reports with the use of PrognoFax
- Generate PR2 progress reports with a single click of a button
Custom occupational medicine templates within PrognoCIS EHR include:
- Injury treatment
- Pre-employment physicals
- Instant testing for drug and alcohol use
- Specialty and therapeutic care
- DOT related testing procedures and compliance regulations
- Urgent care procedures and visit related care
- Worker’s compensation reports
- Pre- and post-surgery evaluation
Fully Integrated Occupational Medicine EHR
Why Not Contact Us for More Details On Our Occupational Medicine Offering
Please fill out the fields below
* These fields are required.