Fully Integrated Occupational Medicine EHR
Occupational Medicine EHR software offers digital OSHA forms, practice management, an employer portal, and other integrated features to meet the needs of occupational and environmental medicine providers.
Providers can conveniently access patient records, document office visits, and prescribe medication remotely with our mobile solutions for the iPhone & iPad.
Several of today’s leading occupational medicine companies using PrognoCIS EHR software have proven its capability in improving client productivity and lowering company cost. Read our case study for examples of how PrognoCIS can improve your company’s overall workflow.
Enhanced Communication & Reporting Features
Secure communication is essential for a medical practice, which is why we offer an Employer Portal seamlessly integrated with PrognoCIS EHR. Register patient employers with your clinic to easily share employee documents and statements.
One the most powerful features of our software is embedded Case Management. Integrated both clinically and financially at the accident, or case, level, it is invaluable to worker’s compensation and other injury-oriented practices (Occupational & Environmental, Pain Management, Neurology, Orthopedic, etc.)
Stay on track by quickly creating your own reports configured to your state’s requirements using PrognoCIS:
- Send out work status update reports quickly from within the application
- Easily fax out Doctor’s first reports with the use of PrognoFax
- Generate PR2 progress reports with a single click of a button
Custom Occupational Medicine Templates
Custom occupational medicine templates within PrognoCIS EHR include:
- Injury treatment
- Pre-employment physicals
- Instant testing for drug and alcohol use
- Specialty and therapeutic care
- DOT related testing procedures and compliance regulations
- Urgent care procedures and visit related care
- Worker’s compensation reports
- Pre- and post-surgery evaluation