Ophthalmology EHR Software
Customizes your workflow to meet your requirements and your patients.
Ophthalmology Specific EMR & Practice Management Software
Ophthalmology covers the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases of the eye and visual system. An ophthalmologist helps preserve and improve vision in patients by examining the eyes to diagnose and treat problems. Some ophthalmologists specialize in eye surgery to correct and improve ocular disorders.
PrognoCIS helps ophthalmologists in conducting and providing comprehensive eye care. Our integrated, cloud-based EHR software consists of templates focused on cataract, glaucoma, macular degeneration and more. Our software is also designed to create an intuitive workflow, efficient documentation, streamline communication, simplify administrative and financial tasks, and enhance physician and staffs productivity. Our EHR also delivers a wide range of other benefits; lab reports, patient portal, electronic prescriptions, click saving features and patient education materials.
Ophthalmology EHR Software Workflow:
- Eye test templates include cataracts, diabetes, glaucoma, high blood pressure, macular degeneration, with testing results 20/20 vision; ability to identify different colors; full visual field, proper eye muscle coordination; normal eye pressure and structures.
- Software includes common HPI complaints: allergic conjunctivitis, cataract; procedure templates: corneal pachymetry, ocular motility; drawing tools: glaucoma, gonioscopy; and health maintenance tests: diabetes mellitus, hypertension screening, and more.
- Patient education materials are available: dry eyes, URTI, etc.; or import your own.
- Charge capture is an automatic by-product of your documentation; customized SOAP note templates; E&M coding assistance.
- HIPAA compliant, ICD-10 compliant, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 certified.
To facilitate the transition, we assign all healthcare professionals a qualified implementation manager. This specialist’s job includes: gathering pertinent information, such as provider demographics, NPI number and Surescripts DEA number; coordinating the implementation of billing and lab interfaces; helping physicians get the EHR set up to match their practice’s workflow; and training a point of contact at the practice on how to use the EHR.
We also offer a scanning and attaching service that’s cost-effective and time-saving. Attaching the now-scanned documents is the added value from our scanning service, other benefits include: digitizing your existing paper charts; having quick easy access to patient data that’s accurate and secure; and receiving HIPAA-compliant quality control. Since each practice is unique and the size of the practice is individualized, please discuss your needs with your PrognoCIS representative for an accurate price quote. Time and price varies depending on need.
Sign up for a quick Discovery Call from PrognoCIS EHR
Please fill out the fields below
* These fields are required.