Orthopedics EHR Software
Customizes your workflow to meet your requirements and your patients.
Orthopedics EHR System and Medical Billing Service
Orthopedics covers diagnosis, correction, prevention, and treatment of patients with skeletal deformities. These conditions encompass all age groups and range from very common to rare conditions. These skeletal deformities include disorders of the bones, joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons, nerves, and skin. Orthopedists possess the knowledge and training to use medical, physical, and rehabilitative methods to treat the musculoskeletal system. An orthopedist may have to perform surgeries in severe cases.
PrognoCIS understands the support and care that an orthopedic doctor provides to their patients. Our integrated, cloud-based EHR software is therefore designed to create an intuitive workflow, streamline communication, simplify administrative and financial tasks, and enhance physician and staffs productivity. PrognoCIS EHR delivers a wide range of benefits to Orthopedist; customizable templates, portals, medical billing and revenue cycle management services, electronic prescriptions, and click-saving features. Additionally, it also provides patient education materials.
Orthopedics EHR Software Workflow:
- Orthopedics, hand, and foot, sports medicine, joint preservation, trauma surgery, spinal surgery.
- Orthopedic diagnostic testing templates include arthrography, computed tomography, discography, Doppler ultrasound, dual-photon absorptiometry, dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry, electromyography, magnetic resonance imaging, muscle tests, nerve conduction study, peripheral bone density testing and many others.
- Visit the American Association of Orthopaedic Executives to learn more.
- Store and capture patient data quickly, securely and intuitively. With PrognoCIS, you and your staff can easily document patient data using multiple data entry methods such as point & click, voice recognition and handwriting recognition. Once data is contained within the EHR, Prognocis allows for lightning-fast retrieval using an intuitive search functionality that allows you to search across your entire patient database based on specific requests. No more hunting for missing charts.
- Alert staff about patient health info, and decrease your liability. Keep staff aware of patient health maintenance, allergies, drug-drug interactions and more with frequent, timely updates, EHR notifications and alerts.
- Communicate seamlessly with other medical facilities. Whether you need to share data with a laboratory, another physician or a pharmacy, PrognoCIS EHR makes it possible. We support multiple interfaces for the purpose of improved inter-office communication, collaboration, and overall patient care.
- Practice more efficient billing. Each complaint within PrognoCIS has ICD codes assigned to it, making billing easier. Our software also enables you to confidently charge the appropriate level of service based on your encounter using our built-in E&M coding. Additionally, encounters are quickly converted to billable EDI and paper claims for fast reimbursements.
- The latest technologies for your practice. PrognoCIS works with a variety of devices, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets and even smartphones.
- Our cloud-based technology allows for easy access over the Internet using a standard web browser.
To facilitate the transition, we assign all healthcare professionals a qualified implementation manager. This specialist’s job includes: gathering pertinent information, such as provider demographics, NPI number, and Surescripts DEA number; coordinating the implementation of billing and lab interfaces; helping physicians get the Cosmetic Surgery EHR set up to match their practice’s workflow and training a point of contact at the practice on how to use the EHR.
The implementation process typically takes 6 to 8 weeks, but it can vary from one practice to the next.
We also offer a scanning and attaching service that’s cost-effective and time-saving. Attaching the now-scanned documents is the added value from our scanning service, other benefits include: digitizing your existing paper charts; having quick easy access to patient data that’s accurate and secure; and receiving HIPAA-compliant quality control. Since each practice is unique and the size of the practice is individualized, please discuss your needs with your PrognoCIS representative for an accurate price quote. Time and price vary depending on need.
Sign up for a quick Discovery Call from PrognoCIS EHR
Please fill out the fields below
* These fields are required.