Orthopedics EHR software
Orthopedics covers diagnosis, correction, prevention, and treatment of patients with skeletal deformities. These conditions encompass all age group and range from very common to rare conditions. These skeletal deformities include disorders of the bones, joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons, nerves and skin. Orthopedists possess the knowledge and training to use medical, physical and rehabilitative methods to treat the musculoskeletal system. An orthopedist may have to perform surgeries in severe cases.
PrognoCIS understands the support and care that an orthopedic doctor provides to their patients. Our integrated, cloud-based EHR software is therefore designed to create an intuitive workflow, streamline communication, simplify administrative and financial tasks, and enhance physician and staffs productivity. PrognoCIS EHR delivers a wide range of benefits to Orthopedist; customizable templates, portals, medical billing and revenue cycle management services, electronic prescriptions and click saving features. Additionally, it also provides patient education materials.
- Store and capture patient data quickly, securely and intuitively. With PrognoCIS, you and your staff can easily document patient data using multiple data entry methods such as point & click, voice recognition and handwriting recognition. Once data is contained within the EHR, Prognocis allows for lightning-fast retrieval using an intuitive search functionality that allows you to search across your entire patient database based on specific requests. No more hunting for missing charts.
- Alert staff about patient health info, and decrease your liability. Keep staff aware of patient health maintenance, allergies, drug-drug interactions and more with frequent, timely updates, EHR notifications and alerts.
- Communicate seamlessly with other medical facilities. Whether you need to share data with a laboratory, another physician or a pharmacy, PrognoCIS EHR makes it possible. We support multiple interfaces for the purpose of improved inter-office communication, collaboration, and overall patient care.
- Practice more efficient billing. Each complaint within PrognoCIS has ICD codes assigned to it, making billing easier. Our software also enables you to confidently charge the appropriate level of service based on your encounter using our built-in E&M coding. Additionally, encounters are quickly converted to billable EDI and paper claims for fast reimbursements.
- The latest technologies for your practice. PrognoCIS works with a variety of devices, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets and even smartphones.
- Our cloud-based technology allows for easy access over the Internet using a standard web browser.