Other Medical EHR software
Fully integrated EHR and practice management solution.
Services over 30 major medical specialties.
Access patient records, document hospital rounds and prescribe medication remotely.
Includes Rx Helper, a powerful prescription analytics tool that uses millions o de-identified prescriptions
Texting feature for appointment reminders.
Vitals and laboratory results range by age and gender.
Worker’s compensation reports, pre- and post-surgery evaluation.
Charge capture is an automatic by-product of your documentation; customized SOAP note templates; E&M coding assistance.
HIPAA compliant, ICD-10 compliant, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 certified
- Store and capture patient data quickly, securely and intuitively. With PrognoCIS, you and your staff can easily document patient data using multiple data entry methods such as point & click, voice recognition and handwriting recognition. Once data is contained within the EHR, Prognocis allows for lightning-fast retrieval using an intuitive search functionality that allows you to search across your entire patient database based on specific requests. No more hunting for missing charts.
- Alert staff about patient health info, and decrease your liability. Keep staff aware of patient health maintenance, allergies, drug-drug interactions and more with frequent, timely updates, EHR notifications and alerts.
- Communicate seamlessly with other medical facilities. Whether you need to share data with a laboratory, another physician or a pharmacy, PrognoCIS EHR makes it possible. We support multiple interfaces for the purpose of improved inter-office communication, collaboration, and overall patient care.
- Practice more efficient billing. Each complaint within PrognoCIS has ICD codes assigned to it, making billing easier. Our software also enables you to confidently charge the appropriate level of service based on your encounter using our built-in E&M coding. Additionally, encounters are quickly converted to billable EDI and paper claims for fast reimbursements.
- The latest technologies for your practice. PrognoCIS works with a variety of devices, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets and even smartphones.
- Our cloud-based technology allows for easy access over the Internet using a standard web browser.