Otolaryngology (ENT) Ehr Software
Customizes your workflow to meet your requirements and your
Otolaryngology EHR software
Otolaryngology is historically the oldest medical specialty in the United States. The role of an otolaryngologist involves medical and surgical management and treatment of patients with diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck. They are commonly referred to as ENT physicians.
PrognoCIS understands the complications an otolaryngologist may face in his day-to-day practice and the support and care that they provide to their patients. Our Otolaryngology (ENT) EHR therefore offers common complaints, procedure templates, anatomical diagrams, health screenings, and admin templates. The anatomical templates contain nasal endoscopy and tonsillectomy. PrognoCIS EHR also delivers a wide range of benefits: portals, medical billing and revenue cycle management services, electronic prescriptions and click saving features. Additionally, it also provides patient education materials.
Otolaryngology EHR Software Workflow:
- Software includes common HPI complaints: hoarseness, laryngitis; anatomical templates: nasal endoscopy, tonsillectomy; drawing diagrams: ear left and right, neck, and more.
- Charge capture is an automatic by-product of your documentation; customized SOAP note templates; E&M coding assistance.
- Reports can easily be transmitted and printed, including PR1-doctors first injury report, PR2-primary treating physician report, etc.
- HIPAA compliant, ICD-10 compliant, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 certified.
Otolaryngology involves special training in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of disorders of the ear, nose, larynx, head, and neck.
PrognoCIS understands the support and cares that otolaryngologists and their clinic provide to their patients.
Our Otolaryngology (ENT) EHR is therefore built with custom features, reports, and templates to match your personalized needs and provide easy access to patient history, treatment, test results, and more.
Sign up for a quick Discovery Call from PrognoCIS EHR
Please fill out the fields below
* These fields are required.