Otolaryngology EHR Specific Templates, Workflow and Content:
- HEENT examination testing procedural workflow templates include but are not limited to: biopsies, removal of some superficial skin cancers, tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy, myringotomy, septoplasty, endoscopic sinus surgery, and tympanic membrane. Head and neck surgery includes head and neck cancers and thyroid surgery.
- Software includes common HPI complaints: hoarseness, laryngitis; anatomical templates: nasal endoscopy, tonsillectomy; drawing diagrams: ear left and right, neck, and more.
- Charge capture is an automatic by-product of your documentation; customized SOAP note templates; E&M coding assistance.
- Reports can easily be transmitted and printed, including PR1-doctors first injury report, PR2-primary treating physician report, etc.
- HIPAA compliant, ICD-10 compliant, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 certified