Pain Management EHR software from PrognoCIS offers specific templates, workflow and content customized for your practice. The American College of Sports Medicine is a network of over 50,000 pain management professionals. You can find PrognoCIS listed in the ACSM buyer’s guide. For more information, download our Pain Management EHR brochure.
Features of Pain Management EHR Software
Your practice will have access to:
- Detailed anatomical diagrams for annotation of pain, procedures and injection sites.
- Pre-built customizable templates for pain management procedures including CESI and LESI.
- E-prescribing is seamlessly built-in and certified for e-prescribing of controlled substances
- Includes Rx Helper, a powerful prescription analytics tool that uses millions of de-identified prescriptions.
- HIPAA compliant, ICD-10 compliant, and Meaningful Use certified
View the testimonial video from Dr. Ravi Panjabi, or request a demo to see the workflow firsthand.
Pain Management Workflow Templates
The pain management templates we offer include:
- trigger point injections
- selective nerve root blocks
- peripheral nerve blocks
- radiofrequency treatments
- spinal cord stimulation
- joint injections
- epidural scar tissue lysis
- facet joint injections
- minimally invasive lumbar decompression