PrognoCIS Patient Portal
PrognoCIS allows patients and practices to connect from any device type that’s connected to the internet – tablets, smartphones, PCs or Macs. To start using this time-saving feature, simply download from the App Store℠ and log in with your PrognoCIS credentials to begin.
- Send messages such as appointment reminders, electronic statements, and lab results to patients
- Check and request appointments, view lab results, examine statements, and request prescription refills
- Easily communicate with patients’ other physicians without the potential delay of phone messages
- Post balance statements and allow patients to complete transactions within the patient portal
- Save time by having patients complete forms online
- Quickly exchange patient data in a HIPAA compliant, secure fashion
Patient Engagement Via Patient Portal
Our portal provides secure communication between patients and providers. Medical staff can send messages such as appointment reminders, electronic statements, and lab results to patients. Data is exchanged through each patient portal in a HIPAA compliant, secure fashion. The patient can fill out the paperwork in the comfort of their own home, or on a touchscreen kiosk that can be set up in the practice lobby.
We also offer a feature to create patient forms in Spanish. With the upgrade to PrognoCIS Denali, you can send documents directly from the application to the Portal, Employer Portal, and Referring Physician Portal. Download our Patient Portal brochure or our EHR Portals brochure for more information.
PrognoCIS My Health Records Patient Mobile App
Working in conjunction with the PrognoCIS portal the PrognoCIS My Health Records app was developed to allow patients to easily keep track of their health records, prescriptions, billing statements, and more. Learn more about PrognoCIS Mobile App Solutions.
Patient’s Support for Patient Portal
If you are a patient seeking support for your physician’s patient portal, please note that while we would certainly like to help, privacy laws prevent us from providing any details. Your physician’s office administrator is the first line of contact for supporting a patient’s account.
Request An EHR Software Demonstration
A patient portal can even be used to help market a practice – check out the infographic below, based on the blog article “Promote your Practice with Patient Portal and Google” or download the Promoting With Patient Portal Infographic.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.