Patient Portal Web Application & Patient Portal Mobile App
PrognoCIS Patient Portal enables secure communication between the patient and provider from anywhere
PrognoCIS My Health Records -Patient Portal Platform
PrognoCIS allows patients and practices to connect from any device type that’s connected to the internet – tablets, smartphones, PCs, or Macs. To start using this time-saving feature, simply download our Patient Portal app from Apple or Android and log in with your PrognoCIS credentials to begin.
- Receive messages such as appointment reminders, electronic statements, and lab results to patients
- The two-Factor authentication process adds an additional authentication for securely accessing patient records/data when accessed from the portal.
- Check and request appointments, view lab results, examine statements, and request prescription refills
- Easily communicate with patient’s other physicians
- View balance statements and allow patients to complete transactions within the Patient Portal
- Save time by having patients complete forms online prior to consultations
- Quickly exchange patient data in a HIPAA compliant, secure fashion
Patient Engagement & Self Management
Working in conjunction with the patient portal software the PrognoCIS My Health Records app was developed to allow patients to easily keep track of their health records, prescriptions, billing statements, and more.
Patient’s Support for Portal
If you are a patient seeking support for your physician’s patient portal app, please note that while we would certainly like to help, privacy laws prevent us from providing any details. Your physician’s office administrator is the first line of contact for supporting a patient’s account.
Improve Patient Engagement via Patient Portal App
Our patient portal app provides secure communication between patients and providers. Medical staff can send messages such as appointment reminders, electronic statements, and lab results to patients. Data is exchanged through patient portal app and software in a HIPAA compliant, secure fashion. The patient can fill out the paperwork in the comfort of their own home, or on a touchscreen kiosk that can be set up in the practice lobby.
We also offer a feature to create patient forms in Spanish. With the upgrade to PrognoCIS Denali, you can send documents directly from the application to the Portal, Employer Portal, and Referring Physician Portal.
ProCheckIn lets patients securely complete all the necessary paperwork and legal documents, prior to their appointment eliminating additional waiting time.
The login process is completely secure. It validates all the details entered on the Login screen. The Patient Forms and Legal Documents submitted via ProCheckIn automatically synchronize with our flagship product PrognoCIS EHR in real-time and updates the patient’s record. Patients no longer have to wait to get the clinic to mark their appointments as “Arrived”. They can directly log in using any mobile device – iPads, tablets or computers, and seamlessly Check-In to the clinic for their scheduled appointment.
Legal Documents are electronically signed by the patients, using our HIPAA compliant eSignature feature, eliminating the high-cost paper-based process of printing, and faxing. You can control the documents shared for signing via PrognoCIS EHR and ensure that all information entered is authenticated, while remaining both private and secure.
Provision to Attach Documents on Patient Portal App
PrognoCIS takes a step further to enhance its Patient Portal App. We released a new feature that allows patients to attach their past medical records or any other documents from the portal and send them to the clinic for review. The feature was already available on the browser version. We have just made the same feature available on the EHR Patient Portal app too. Attach a Document or Send Reference Link from My Health Records App
- Attach Document on Patient Portal Mobile App: Earlier the Patient could attach documents or send reference links from Patient Portal software (web browser) only. Now this provision has been added to the app i.e. My Health Records as well.
- Attach Documents Icon on Screen: A new Attach Documents icon has been provided on the Home screen of the My Health Records Patient Portal App. A tap on this icon would invoke the screen in the same manner as Attach Documents screen on the Patient Portal software web.
- How to attach Document on the patient portal: The patient has to tap on the Attach option, select the Category of the document, enter Subject, and attach the required document by tapping on Attach button. It is mandatory for a Patient to select the Category. The list of file extensions that are allowed to be attached is displayed in red below the Attach button.
- How to send a Reference Link through Patient Portal: The patient has to tap on the Reference Link option then on the invoked popup, enter the required reference link and notes, and tap on the Attach button.
- Document List section: All the attached documents are displayed in this section. It displays information such as Category, Subject, Status, Reason, and Date of the document. To preview any document, the Patient has to tap on the zoom icon. The Patient also has provision to sort the list of the attached documents in ascending or descending order of Date, Category, or Subject
- Improve Patient Service with PrognoCIS Patient Portal App
- Why Healthcare Portals Are the Next Level of Patient Engagement
- The Evolution and future of the Patient Portal
A Patient Portal can even be used to help market a practice – check out the infographic below, based on the blog article “Promote your Practice with Patient Portal and Google” or download the Promoting With Patient Portal Infographic.
Sign up for a quick Discovery Call from PrognoCIS EHR
Please fill out the fields below
* These fields are required.