EHR Patient Portal App & Software
Patient Engagement Mobile Apps, PrognoCIS enables secure communication between the patient and provider from anywhere
EHR Patient Management Software
PrognoCIS allows patients and practices to connect from any device type that’s connected to the internet – tablets, smartphones, PCs or Macs. To start using this time-saving feature, simply download our ehr patient portal app from the App Store℠ and log in with your PrognoCIS credentials to begin.
- Send messages such as appointment reminders, electronic statements, and lab results to patients
- Two-Factor authentication process protects your devices and date
- Check and request appointments, view lab results, examine statements, and request prescription refills
- Easily communicate with patients’ other physicians without the potential delay of phone messages
- Post balance statements and allow patients to complete transactions within the patient portal
- Save time by having patients complete forms online
- Quickly exchange patient data in a HIPAA compliant, secure fashion
Patient Engagement Via Patient Management System
Our patient management software and app provides secure communication between patients and providers. Medical staff can send messages such as appointment reminders, electronic statements, and lab results to patients. Data is exchanged through ehr patient portal app and software in a HIPAA compliant, secure fashion. The patient can fill out the paperwork in the comfort of their own home, or on a touchscreen kiosk that can be set up in the practice lobby.
We also offer a feature to create patient forms in Spanish. With the upgrade to PrognoCIS Denali, you can send documents directly from the application to the Portal, Employer Portal, and Referring Physician Portal.
PrognoCIS My Health Records Patient Mobile App
Working in conjunction with the ehr patient portal software the PrognoCIS My Health Records app was developed to allow patients to easily keep track of their health records, prescriptions, billing statements, and more.
Patient’s Support for Patient Management Software
If you are a patient seeking support for your physician’s patient portal app, please note that while we would certainly like to help, privacy laws prevent us from providing any details. Your physician’s office administrator is the first line of contact for supporting a patient’s account.
ProCheckIn lets patients securely complete all the necessary paperwork and legal documents, prior to their appointment eliminating additional waiting time.
The login process is completely secure. It validates all the details entered on the Login screen. The Patient Forms and Legal Documents submitted via ProCheckIn automatically synchronize with our flagship product PrognoCIS EHR in real-time and updates the patient’s record. Patients no longer have to wait to get the clinic to mark their appointments as “Arrived”. They can directly log in using any mobile device – iPads, tablets or computers, and seamlessly Check-In to the clinic for their scheduled appointment.
Legal Documents are electronically signed by the patients, using our HIPAA compliant eSignature feature, eliminating the high-cost paper-based process of printing, and faxing. You can control the documents shared for signing via PrognoCIS EHR and ensure that all information entered is authenticated, while remaining both private and secure.
Provision to Attach Documents on Patient Portal App or Patient Management Software
PrognoCIS takes a step further to enhance their EHR Patient Portal App (patient management software). We released a new feature which allows patients to attach their past medical records or any other documents from Patient Portal App and send it to the clinic for review. The feature was already available on the browser version of patient management system. We have just made the same feature available on the ehr patient portal app too. Attach a Document or Send Reference Link from My Health Records App
- Attach Document on Patient Portal Mobile App: Earlier the Patient could attach documents or send reference link from Patient Portal software (web browser) only. Now this provision has been added to the Patient Portal App i.e. My Health Records as well.
- Attach Documents Icon on Screen: A new Attach Documents icon has been provided on the Home screen of My Health Records ehr patient portal App. A tap on this icon would invoke the screen in the same manner as Attach Documents screen on ehr Patient Portal software web.
- How to attach Document on patient management software: The patient has to tap on the Attach option, select the Category of the document, enter Subject, and attach the required document by tapping on Attach button. It is mandatory for a Patient to select the Category. The list of file extensions that are allowed to be attached is displayed in red below the Attach button.
- How to send a Reference Link through Patient Portal: Patient has to tap on the Reference Link option then on the invoked popup, enter required reference link and notes, and tap on the Attach button.
- Document List section: All the attached documents are displayed in this section. It displays information such as Category, Subject, Status, Reason, and Date of the document. To preview any document, the Patient has to tap on the zoom icon. The Patient also has provision to sort the attached documents list in ascending or descending order of Date, Category, or Subject
- Improve Patient Service with PrognoCIS Patient Management Software and App
- Why Healthcare Portals Are the Next Level of Patient Engagement
PrognoCIS EHR also offers powerful solutions to medical practitioners which include Practice Management Software , Telemedicine Solutions and Medical Credentialing, e-faxing, and texting. For more information contact us.
A patient management software or app (Patient Portal) can even be used to help market a practice – check out the infographic below, based on the blog article “Promote your Practice with Patient Portal and Google” or download the Promoting With Patient Portal Infographic.
Sign up for a quick Discovery Call from PrognoCIS EHR
Please fill out the fields below
* These fields are required.