Pediatrics EHR software
Pediatricians provide comprehensive and specialized care and treatment for a child from infancy to adolescence. They provide manifold services in various aspects of health issues which range from immunizations, treatment for acute and chronic conditions, ADHD evaluation to behavioral, or developmental disorders.
PrognoCIS values the support and care that a Pediatricians and their clinic provide to children and their families. Our Pediatric EHR is therefore built with custom features, reports, charts and templates for providing quick and easy access to the child’s history, progress notes and test results, There are templates to track child visits, growth data, screening, immunization, medication and more. Our fully integrated EHR and practice management solution also allows for quick and easy billing, enabling your practice to optimize your returns and shorten your revenue cycle.
- Fully integrated EHR and practice management solution; access patient records, document hospital rounds and prescribe medication remotely. Includes Rx Helper, a powerful prescription analytics tool that uses millions of de-identified prescriptions.
- Vitals and laboratory result ranges by age and gender; track clinical quality measures; sick and well child visits workflow; immunization auto coder and tracker. Growth chart data in multiple formats: children with Down syndrome, as well as CDC and WHO. Early and periodic screening, diagnostic and treatment (EPSDT). Parents’ documentation requirements; financial responsibility data; quick ability to print standard forms, such as school physicals.
- Scalable from single physician clinics to large, multi-location and specialty; cloud-based or client server models deployable. Seamless communication between practice and labs, radiology, pharmacies, and referring doctors.
- Multiple methods of data entry, such as point and click, voice and handwriting recognition; complete scheduling management and health reminders; e-prescription and lab automation. iPhone and iPad compatible; new iPhone App feature: Dragon voice recognition.
- HIPAA and ICD-10 compliant; CCHIT, ONC-ATCB, and Meaningful Use certified; HL-7 interfacing.
- Store and capture patient data quickly, securely and intuitively. With PrognoCIS, you and your staff can easily document patient data using multiple data entry methods such as point & click, voice recognition and handwriting recognition. Once data is contained within the EHR, Prognocis allows for lightning-fast retrieval using an intuitive search functionality that allows you to search across your entire patient database based on specific requests. No more hunting for missing charts.
- Alert staff about patient health info, and decrease your liability. Keep staff aware of patient health maintenance, allergies, drug-drug interactions and more with frequent, timely updates, EHR notifications and alerts.
- Communicate seamlessly with other medical facilities. Whether you need to share data with a laboratory, another physician or a pharmacy, PrognoCIS EHR makes it possible. We support multiple interfaces for the purpose of improved inter-office communication, collaboration, and overall patient care.
- Practice more efficient billing. Each complaint within PrognoCIS has ICD codes assigned to it, making billing easier. Our software also enables you to confidently charge the appropriate level of service based on your encounter using our built-in E&M coding. Additionally, encounters are quickly converted to billable EDI and paper claims for fast reimbursements.
- The latest technologies for your practice. PrognoCIS works with a variety of devices, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets and even smartphones.
- Our cloud-based technology allows for easy access over the Internet using a standard web browser.