Podiatry EHR from PrognoCIS is equipped with specialty-specific templates & content for your practice. Keep up with the latest in Podiatry with the APMA newsletter archive, or take a look at our Podiatry EHR Brochure.
Learn more about the various services we offer to complement your PrognoCIS EHR experience:
Podiatry EHR Workflow and Content:
- Includes common podiatry complaints; HPI template captures the history of the problem and associated symptoms.
- Physical, digitized diagrams related to podiatry, including dorsal, lateral, planted, medial, and posterior views of the foot.
- Podiatry examination templates include: generic and routine foot exam, heel pain plantar, ulcer physical, etc.
- Procedure and surgery templates for minor surgeries, like incision and drainage, to complicated procedures like arthoplasty.
- Evaluation and treatment templates for specific podiatry issues like nerve entrapment, neuritis, planter fasciitis, etc.
- Includes orthotics tracking templates for billing purposes.
- Worker’s compensation reports, pre and post-surgery evaluation.
- HIPAA compliant, ICD-10 compliant, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 certified