Podiatry EHR Software
Customizes your workflow to meet your requirements and your patients.
Podiatry EHR software
Podiatrists prevent, diagnose, treat, and rehabilitate abnormal conditions of the feet and lower limbs. Podiatrists perform surgery, reset broken bones, correct deformity, relieve pain, and treat infections. Podiatrists also treat and alleviate day-to-day foot problems like corn and calluses, bunions, and athlete’s foot They also educate patients on proper foot care, and type of footwear to be used.
PrognoCIS understands and caters to the specific needs of a Podiatrist. Our Podiatry EHR is built with custom features, reports, and templates that provide easy access to patient history, treatment, common podiatry complaints, test results, and more. Our fully integrated EHR and practice management solution also allows for quick and easy billing, enabling your practice to optimize your returns and shorten your revenue cycle.
- PrognoCIS EHR software templates include those designed for consultation, pre-op, post-op, and follow-up visits with patients and family.
- Patient education materials are available or import your own.
- Charge capture is an automatic by-product of your documentation; customized SOAP note templates; E&M coding assistance.
- Our EHR software is HIPAA compliant, ICD-10 compliant, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 certified
Podiatry EHR Software Workflow:
- 60+ common podiatry complaints; the HPI template captures the history of the problem and associated symptoms.
- 13 Physical, digitized diagrams related to podiatry, including dorsal, lateral, planted, medial, and posterior views of the foot.
- 20 Podiatry examination templates including, generic and routine foot exam, heel pain plantar, ulcer physical, etc.
- 75+ procedure & surgery template form minor surgeries, like incision & drainage, to complicated procedures like Arthroplasty
- Evaluation & treatment templates for specific podiatry issues like Nerve Entrapment, Neuritis, Plantar Fasciitis, etc Includes Orthotics tracking templates for billing purposes.
- Worker’s compensation reports, pre & post-surgery evaluation.
Procedure and surgery templates for minor surgeries, like incision and drainage, to complicated procedures like arthoplasty.
Evaluation and treatment templates for specific podiatry issues like nerve entrapment, neuritis, planter fasciitis, etc.
Includes orthotics tracking templates for billing purposes.
Worker’s compensation reports, pre and post-surgery evaluation.
HIPAA compliant, ICD-10 compliant, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 certified
We also offer a scanning and attaching service that’s cost-effective and time-saving.
Attaching the now-scanned documents is the added value from our scanning service, other benefits include: digitizing your existing paper charts; having quick easy access to patient data that’s accurate and secure; and receiving HIPAA-compliant quality control.
Since each practice is unique and the size of the practice is individualized, please discuss your needs with your PrognoCIS representative for an accurate price quote. Time and price vary depending on need.
Sign up for a quick Discovery Call from PrognoCIS EHR
Please fill out the fields below
* These fields are required.