Product Update Information
To Increase Your Use of Prognocis.
Patient Portal UI
- Quick basic or detailed self-registration allowed based on the client’s requirement.
- The dashboard on Homepage, providing easy access to most used utilities in the Patient Portal like viewing upcoming appointments, making online payments, viewing messages, health reminders, Primary Care Physician information, etc.
- Enhanced Appointments module with intuitive features like Provider profile information, appointment type selection whether it is In-clinic or Telemedicine, upgraded appointment slot display, and list of upcoming appointments, and Past visits.
- Redesigned Message Center.
- Supporting major payment gateways for online payment from Patient Portal whether it is Appointment payment or Bill payment.
- Easy access to Personal Info and resetting of Patient Portal login credentials.
Patient Portal App
- Book Appointments Page workflow can now be enabled on PrognoCIS Patient Portal App providing feasibility to the clinic to choose between supporting existing regular encounter workflow only or supporting advanced quick appointment booking workflow.
- Online payment for Telemedicine Appointments can be added to the Telemedicine workflow on the Patient Portal App.
- Online Bill payments can now be done from the Patient Portal App.
- PrognoCIS’s in-house video communication solution for Telemedicine – ProMeet is now available via the Patient Portal App in addition to Zoom.
- Enhanced Video Consultation feature with updated notifications like Provider yet to start meeting, Provider has kept on hold, etc.
- Periodic text reminders are sent.
- Telemedicine appointment confirmation and payment confirmation emails are sent.
- New Patient workflow consisting of filling up Intake forms, signing consent forms, etc. are now available on the Patient Portal App.
- Now, the Employee Management module is supported in the Employer Portal where the Employer or Employer User can add an Employee from the Employer Portal directly and/or view List of Employees.
- Employee Profile information can be maintained by the Employer.
- Supports uploading of Employee’s photograph that will be available on the Employee Details page.
- Display list of Employees associated with the Employer along with the feasibility of Employee Search and Adding of the new employee record.
- Copy of Client List displayed on the Attorney Portal Homepage can now be downloaded on the local drive-in .csv and .xls format
- Client List on Attorney Portal Homepage can now be sorted across all displayed data.
- PrognoCIS is upgraded to support the latest Surescripts Standard v2017071 in order to be compliant with the latest standards of ePrescription
- Real-time fetching of patient’s Formulary information along with Prescription Benefit Information.
- The advanced algorithm used to maximize the fetching of the patient’s eligibility.
The referral management module allows users to enter details of referred patients, followup, send internal messages, and send letters and other important documents to insurance and referring providers.
Referrals can also be filtered based on various criteria. The referral tracking screen allows users to track referrals to completion.
Accept referrals and book appointments or Reject referrals and document the reason for rejection. Read more
With the introduction of the in-house video conference that is integrated without the encounter, the user can manage video visits smoothly.
The VC module includes features such as a virtual waiting room, a chat option between participants, and a screen share option for clinic staff
Our VC module is unique as it allows simultaneous video visits by multiple users at the clinic.
Revenue Cycle Management
Integrated Patient Estimator (Releasing Early-Mid 2021)
Quickly and easily get patient cost-share estimates for the patient
Store and track old patient names and addresses via the history button or UDF button
Associate Financial Class with each Claim
This feature allows selection of a by claim financial class, i.e. Attorney claim, Insurance claim, MVA Claim, WC Claim. A client could also set up their own financial classes and associate to claims for more efficient reporting on claim types.
Enhanced Billing Dashboards to now include customizable month-end reporting
This enhancement on the billing dashboard will allow for a plethora of reports right at the client’s fingertips. It will give a bird’s eye view as well as Key Performance Indicator (KPI) details to identify trends and financial outcomes.