Psychiatry EHR Software
Customizes your workflow to meet your requirements and your
Psychiatry EMR software
Psychiatry is a medical specialty that offers continuing and comprehensive healthcare for individuals. Psychiatrists conduct diagnosis, medical evaluations, and treatment of patients in areas encompassing anxiety, depression, mental health issues, common complaints, emerging health issues, and chronic illness. They provide counseling to patients of all ages.
PrognoCIS understands the responsibilities of a psychiatrist. Our integrated, cloud-based Psychiatry EHR software is designed to create an intuitive workflow, streamline communication, simplify administrative and financial tasks, and enhance physician and staffs productivity. PrognoCIS EHR delivers a wide range of benefits to psychiatrists; customizable templates, efficient documentation, patient portal, and click saving features. Additionally, it also provides patient education materials.
PrognoCIS Psychiatry EHR software is a fully-integrated, MACRA & Meaningful Use certified solution with medical billing software and services, e-Prescription & EPCS, credentialing services, online payments, and more.
Psychiatry EHR Software Workflow:
In order to assist in diagnosing and treating your patients, we offer the following:
- Documentation and workflow for new patient evaluations
- Common HPI complaints: Behavioral Problem, Depression, Anxiety,
Substance Abuse, Panic Attacks
- Specialty Scales: PHQ-9, Hamilton Anxiety Rating Scale, MOCA, AIMS, EDDS Scale, Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale,
- Mood Disorder Questionnaire
- Patient education materials.
- Fully integrated EHR and practice management solution; access patient records, document hospital rounds and prescribe medication remotely. Includes Rx Helper, a powerful prescription analytics tool that uses millions of de-identified prescriptions.
- New and returning patient treatment plans for common HPI complaints: anxiety, bipolar disorder; specialty scales: brief psychiatric rating scale
- Scalable from single physician clinics to large, multi-location and specialty; cloud-based or client server models deployable. Seamless communication between practice and labs, radiology, pharmacies, and referring doctors.
- Multiple methods of data entry, such as point and click, voice and handwriting recognition; complete scheduling management and health reminders; e-prescription and lab automation. iPhone and iPad compatible; new iPhone App feature: Dragon voice recognition.
- HIPAA and ICD-10 compliant; CCHIT, ONC-ATCB, and Meaningful Use certified; HL-7 interfacing.
- Store and capture patient data quickly, securely and intuitively. With PrognoCIS, you and your staff can easily document patient data using multiple data entry methods such as point & click, voice recognition and handwriting recognition. Once data is contained within the EHR, Prognocis allows for lightning-fast retrieval using an intuitive search functionality that allows you to search across your entire patient database based on specific requests. No more hunting for missing charts.
- Alert staff about patient health info, and decrease your liability. Keep staff aware of patient health maintenance, allergies, drug-drug interactions and more with frequent, timely updates, EHR notifications and alerts.
- Communicate seamlessly with other medical facilities. Whether you need to share data with a laboratory, another physician or a pharmacy, PrognoCIS EHR makes it possible. We support multiple interfaces for the purpose of improved inter-office communication, collaboration, and overall patient care.
- Practice more efficient billing. Each complaint within PrognoCIS has ICD codes assigned to it, making billing easier. Our software also enables you to confidently charge the appropriate level of service based on your encounter using our built-in E&M coding. Additionally, encounters are quickly converted to billable EDI and paper claims for fast reimbursements.
- The latest technologies for your practice. PrognoCIS works with a variety of devices, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets and even smartphones.
- Our cloud-based technology allows for easy access over the Internet using a standard web browser.
To facilitate the transition, we assign all healthcare professionals a qualified implementation manager. This specialist’s job includes: gathering pertinent information, such as provider demographics, NPI number, and Surescripts DEA number; coordinating the implementation of billing and lab interfaces; helping physicians get the Cosmetic Surgery EHR set up to match their practice’s workflow and training a point of contact at the practice on how to use the EHR.
The implementation process typically takes 6 to 8 weeks, but it can vary from one practice to the next.
We also offer a scanning and attaching service that’s cost-effective and time-saving. Attaching the now-scanned documents is the added value from our scanning service, other benefits include: digitizing your existing paper charts; having quick easy access to patient data that’s accurate and secure; and receiving HIPAA-compliant quality control. Since each practice is unique and the size of the practice is individualized, please discuss your needs with your PrognoCIS representative for an accurate price quote. Time and price vary depending on need.
Sign up for a quick Discovery Call from PrognoCIS EHR
Please fill out the fields below
* These fields are required.