Pulmonology EHR Software
Customizes your workflow to meet your requirements and your
Pulmonology EHR software
Pulmonology is an area of medicine that focuses on the health of the respiratory system. Pulmonologists have expertise in respiratory disorders that can be infectious, structural, inflammatory, as well as autoimmune in nature. Pulmonologists treat respiratory diseases ranging from asthma to tuberculosis.
PrognoCIS understands and caters to the specialized needs of a pulmonologist. Our Pulmonology EHR is therefore built with custom features, reports, and templates – our testing and procedure templates include but are not limited to: pulmonary function tests, bronchoscopy, chest fluoroscopy, chest ultrasound, chest X-ray, lung biopsy, lung scan, and more. PrognoCIS EHR also provides easy access to patient history, treatment, test results, and patient education material.
Visit the American Association for Respiratory Care or the American Thoracic Society
Pulmonology EHR Software Workflow:
- Fully integrated pulmonary EHR and practice management solution; access patient records, document hospital rounds and prescribe medication remotely. Includes Rx Helper, a powerful prescription analytics tool that uses millions of de-identified prescriptions.
- New and returning patient treatment plans for common HPI complaints: chest pain, dyspnea; and specialty templates: asthma routine visit, bronchoscopy report. Patient education materials are available; or import your own.
- To facilitate the transition, we assign all healthcare professionals a qualified implementation manager. This specialist’s job includes: gathering pertinent information, such as provider demographics, NPI number and Surescripts DEA number; coordinating the implementation of billing and lab interfaces; helping physicians get the Cosmetic Surgery EHR set up to match their practice’s workflow; and training a point of contact at the practice on how to use the EHR.
- The implementation process typically takes 6 to 8 weeks, but it can vary from one practice to the next.
- We also offer a scanning and attaching service that’s cost-effective and time-saving. Attaching the now-scanned documents is the added value from our scanning service, other benefits include: digitizing your existing paper charts; having quick easy access to patient data that’s accurate and secure; and receiving HIPAA-compliant quality control. Since each practice is unique and the size of the practice is individualized, please discuss your needs with your PrognoCIS representative for an accurate price quote. Time and price varies depending on need.
Sign up for a quick Discovery Call from PrognoCIS EHR
Please fill out the fields below
* These fields are required.