Streamline Patient Check-Ins with ProCheckin. A digital check-in process that will enhance efficiency as well as the Patient Experience.
What the ProCheckIn feature includes…
- Self-Check-In: Patients can mark themselves arrived and reduce the wait time.
- Patient Forms: Patients can fill out their necessary paperwork digitally and it auto-populates in their charts, eliminating the need for scanning in the paperwork.
- E-Signature: Legal documents and consent forms can be signed and submitted instantly.
Benefits of ProCheckIn for your Practice and Your Patients…
- Improved Efficiency: ProCheckIn reduces the administrative burden on the staff by eliminating the check-in process. It allows the front desk staff to focus on other essential tasks.
- Reducing Wait Times: With ProCheckIn patients can quickly check themselves in and complete any necessary paperwork, minimizing wait times and enhancing the overall patient experience.
- Enhanced Patient Privacy: Self-Check-in systems provide a level of privacy for patients during the check-in process as they can input their personal information without the need to share it with the receptionist.
- Streamlines Data Accuracy: Patient information is entered directly into the ProCheckIn system is less prone to human errors that might occur when the staff manually enters the data. Reducing the likelihood of administrative mistakes.
- Customized Information Gathering: Clinics can have their own customized intake forms, questionnaires, and consent forms, ensuring the clinic has the most up-to-date information in the system.
- Cost-Effectiveness: ProCheckIn is available at no additional cost with all databases that have Patient Portal added. By optimizing staff utilization and reducing paperwork you save money.
- Patient Empowerment: ProCheckIn gives patients a sense of control and empowerment over their healthcare experience. They can efficiently manage their check-in and provide the necessary information without relying on the front desk staff.
- Integration with Electronic Health Records-: ProcheckIn integrates with the PrognoCIS EHR system seamlessly, making it easy for healthcare professionals to access the data in real-time.
- Reducing Administrative Cost– ProCheckIn gets rid of expensive paper-based documents, and the need for faxing and scanning those paper-based documents. No more paying staff to do these administrative tasks.
Steps for using ProCheckIn…
- Patient walks up to kiosk or table and enters first name, last name and date of birth and clicks enter.
2. Form list will appear, patient selects and completes form, then clicks save and submit.
3. Repeats for each additional form or consent form.
4. Once all desired forms have been completed, the patient clicks the exit button in the top right corner. Then ProCheckIn will be ready for the next patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many forms can be completed at a time?
- The patient can complete as many forms as necessary. After each form, you will need to save and submit it to move on to the next form.
Can Consent forms have multiple signatures on them?
- Yes, consent can have multiple signatures.
Can the next patient see the previous patient’s information?
- No. Once the patient logs out that information is automatically uploaded into PrognoCIS EHR and ProCheckIn is ready for the next patient.
Can the forms be grouped together by Service?
- Yes. We can have forms divided up into different categories to make it easier for patients to find.
Can a patient log back in to mark a correction?
- Yes, as long as it in on the same visit the patient can log back in to make corrections.