Rheumatology EHR Software
Customizes your workflow to meet your requirements and your patients.
Rheumatology EHR software
A rheumatologist is a specialist who detects and treats musculoskeletal diseases and autoimmune conditions commonly referred to as rheumatic diseases. Rheumatic disorders affect joints, tendons, ligaments, bones, and muscles. Rheumatic disease like arthritis mainly affects the joints while musculoskeletal conditions can affect the joints, bones, muscles, tendons, and ligaments. Autoimmune diseases commonly affect the musculoskeletal system. Rheumatologists treat these and many other ailments that may affect the rest of the body, including eyes, skin, internal organs and the nervous system.
PrognoCIS works as a versatile platform in assisting rheumatologists in providing patient care and treatment. Rheumatology EHR is built with custom features, reports, and templates to match the personalized needs of Rheumatologists and provide them easy access to patient history, treatment, test results and more.
Rheumatology EHR Software Workflow:
- Patient education materials are available or import your own.
- Includes Rx Helper, a powerful prescription analytics tool that uses millions o de-identified prescriptions.
- Charge capture is an automatic by-product of your documentation; customized SOAP note templates; E&M coding assistance.
- HIPAA compliant, ICD-10 compliant, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 certified
- Rheumatology Involves special training in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of disorders of t rheumatic diseases.
- PrognoCIS understands the support and care that rheumatologists and their clinic provide to their patients. Our Rheumatology EHR is therefore built with custom features, reports, and templates to match your personalized needs and provide easy access to patient history, treatment, test results and more.
Sign up for a quick Discovery Call from PrognoCIS EHR
Please fill out the fields below
* These fields are required.