Custom Mobile Telemedicine Apps
PrognoCIS Telemedicine EHR solutions are designed to extend the functions and connectivity of your practice’s EHR software using integrated mobile applications. Text, email and video work together to make patient engagement only a click away, providing the most convenient working conditions to see more patients at lower costs.
Quickly access patient charts, monitor patients remotely and grow your practice beyond your physical location. Read our white paper on state-by-state regulations or request a demo from our experts.
3 Steps to Add Telemedicine to Your Practice Webinar
View the complete recording of the Webinar with Keith Algozzine, CEO of United Concierge Medicine. You can jump to some of the key points listed below.
- Workflow Diagram (5:38)
- Customized Mobile App (7:00)
- Patient Consult Request (9:38)
- Provider Mobile App View (11:25)
- Telemedicine Website Access (19:20)
- Advantages of Integrating with PrognoCIS EHR (22:34)
Telemedicine Features and Benefits for Physicians
Telemedicine makes it easier for patients to access healthcare and improves patient-provider communication while reducing administrative costs for the provider. Patients can quickly schedule remote consultations for urgent or diagnostic needs.
Patients in underserved or rural areas can receive expert diagnosis and treatment from specialty medical centers, it also delivers remote in-home monitoring for senior wellness and preventative care. It even supports “real-time” treatment by first responders using wireless devices.
Read our case study on how PrognoCIS has helped United Concierge Medicine revolutionize doctor-to-patient interaction since 2015.
Request Telemedicine EHR Demo
PrognoCIS telemedicine and mobile apps enable providers to remotely access patient records, document hospital rounds and prescribe medication. Solutions scale from single physician clinics to large, multi-site and specialty medical facilities. Practices can communicate seamlessly with labs, radiology departments, pharmacies, and referring doctors.
Other features include:
- Multiple data entry methods: point-and-click, voice and handwriting recognition
- Scheduling management and health reminders
- E-prescription and lab automation
- Compatibility with iPhone and iPad (Dragon Voice Recognition integrated into PrognoCIS Telemedicine mobile app)
- HIPAA Compliant; CCHIT; HL-7 interfacing