Urgent Care EHR Software
Customizes your workflow to meet your requirements and your
Urgent Care EHR software
Urgent Care is defined as medical care provided for illnesses or injuries which require prompt attention and are also provided for the times when the primary care physician’s offices are closed. An urgent care specialist plays a vital role in the management of patients with medical conditions that are not considered emergencies but still require care within 24 hours. These conditions include accidents and falls, sprains, respiratory conditions, wounds and minor traumas, athletic injuries, and more.
PrognoCIS understands the Urgent Care physicians’ needs to provide swift and rapid treatment to their patients. Our Urgent Care EHR includes templates on the treatment of conditions related to the upper respiratory system, wound care, pain, minor injuries, traumas, and sports injuries. Our software is also designed to create an intuitive workflow, streamline communication, simplify administrative and financial tasks, and enhance physician and staffs productivity. It also delivers a wide range of other benefits; patient portal, electronic prescriptions, click saving features along with patient education materials.
Urgent Care EHR Software Workflow:
- New and returning patient treatment plans for upper respiratory condition, bronchitis, asthma, pneumonia, influenza, COPD; wound care and minor traumas: lacerations, abrasions, contusions, sutures; athletic injuries: sprains and strains.
- Specialty templates and forms for sports medicine: sports, school, camp physicals; occupational medicine: pre-employment physicals, drug testing, worker’s compensation, worker’s permit.
- Urgent Care EHR software includes common HPI complaints and draw tool diagrams.
- Urgent Care EHR includes Rx Helper, a powerful prescription analytics tool that uses millions of de-identified prescriptions.
- Charge capture is an automatic by-product of your documentation; customized SOAP note templates; E&M coding assistance.
- Our Urgent Care EHR software is HIPAA compliant, ICD-10 compliant, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 certified.
- Urgent care involves special training in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of a wide range of injuries and illnesses.
- PrognoCIS understands the support and care that urgent care clinics provide to their patients.
- Our Urgent Care EHR is therefore built with custom features, reports, and templates to match your personalized needs and provide easy access to patient history, treatment, test results and more.
Sign up for a quick Discovery Call from PrognoCIS EHR
Please fill out the fields below
* These fields are required.